http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Use Your Ribbon Gallery

Use Your Ribbon Gallery 1000 non-hairbow ways to use your ribbon--scrapbooking, fashion, home decor, crafting... Beginning from #1

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 01:03

Default Re: Twilight Ribbon and bottle cap images

just a question: first how do you know she was even talking about you - since your name is never mentioned and then how can you have the ribbon custom printed?
I asked Sabine for a large amount and she turned me down, she does small custom orders which are made with care not 100s of yards made in a hurry just to make money.
The images are copyrighted and printing a few yards here and there on a small scale is fine, but having a large amount printed? That's nuts
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-13-2009, 01:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzymumofthree View Post
just a question: first how do you know she was even talking about you - since your name is never mentioned and then how can you have the ribbon custom printed?
I asked Sabine for a large amount and she turned me down, she does small custom orders which are made with care not 100s of yards made in a hurry just to make money.
The images are copyrighted and printing a few yards here and there on a small scale is fine, but having a large amount printed? That's nuts
It is clear to me and to others who were on the other group that she was talking about me, I am 100% certain of that based on the text that was posted. This is not the first time this person has said cruel comments about me along with her friends such as Little Cans of Beans (Lorraine) and more.

Anyone can design or have some one else design a ribbon file for them and send it to a ribbon printer. The files I sell on my site are not supposed to be used in this fashion. I charge by the hour ($10 per hour), to design or make a file for a customer who wants to get them printed by a ribbon plant. The majority of the designs I sell are graphics that I created from start to finish unlike the Twilight images which incorporate both graphics and free images found on the internet.

Once I receive payment I can not sell or share the design purchased with anyone. The person who wanted to get this done is not doing it to sell the printed ribbon but for her own personal use for a special project for an upcoming craft show and stated she was not going to sell the ribbon to anyone. Thank you.

Once again I am not going to personally insult anyone here, I am just trying to make people understand my point of view on the subject.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:37

for someone who does not want to attack someone personally you have sure gone the extra mile.
what you have said about sabine is "flaming" and i thought this forum was supposed to have no personal attacks or such on it.
she has not said a word about you in here and i believe what is said in another place should stay there, you bringing it in here is rather disgusting
Old 07-13-2009, 01:38

I have a question, isn't that copyright infringement to have the ribbon printed with the twilight graphics on it? I don't think it would be any different than printing ribbon with mickey on it, or making an outfit with a sportsteam appliqued on it???I would think that ribbon printing companies would want to stear clear of that? I get that if you create the picture, then you can do whatever you want with it, but just because there is a free image on the internet are you allowed to copy it and make ribbon out of it?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypiggysboutique View Post
I have a question, isn't that copyright infringement to have the ribbon printed with the twilight graphics on it? I don't think it would be any different than printing ribbon with mickey on it, or making an outfit with a sportsteam appliqued on it???I would think that ribbon printing companies would want to stear clear of that? I get that if you create the picture, then you can do whatever you want with it, but just because there is a free image on the internet are you allowed to copy it and make ribbon out of it?
I am not sure, I have never printed my own ribbon at a ribbon plant, I would guess that would be up to the person who got it printed and the professional ribbon company to determine that.

as for your comment (bizzymumofthree)
I find it disgusting for someone to attack people in two different groups ( just for making a living.) I have not said anything insulting about her directly only posted what she did had to say on her public group. If the mods feel what I have typed is wrong they are welcome to lock the thread or delete it.

Last edited by creativekiddos; 07-13-2009 at 01:56.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:15

Wow! I was just asking a question. I knew with embroidery that you couldn't digitize any disney images etc, I was just curious if it was the same with printing ribbon. I know oh-my-gosh-goodies has mickey, and just wondered how they got it printed?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:15

WOW!

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Closed Thread