Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Supplies (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/supplies/)
-   -   Best place to find knee hi-s? (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/supplies/7577-best-place-find-knee-hi-s.html)

amiracustomdesigns 04-25-2008 04:34

Best place to find knee hi-s?

Yeah.....so, what the title says basically. Who has the cheapest prices? Anyone that has a good assortment of colors? or do most of you just go ahead an dye your own? I'd appreciate any info!

LilysMommy 04-25-2008 04:38

Re: Best place to find knee hi-s?

I go to Walmart. They are .33 for a pair. They are in the gumball bubbles. I buy white, black, and creme. I also dye them. There are some instructions on here if you search for nylon headband instructions.

alibali 04-25-2008 05:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilysMommy (Post 88262)
I go to Walmart. They are .33 for a pair. They are in the gumball bubbles. I buy white, black, and creme. I also dye them. There are some instructions on here if you search for nylon headband instructions.

My Wal-mart is ALWAYS out of white and cream. It is sad...everybody has figured it out!

amiracustomdesigns 04-25-2008 05:53

Same here! Is there a good online source?

LilysMommy 04-25-2008 08:37

The queen size are kinda hard to come by! I thought I was getting a wholesale order (communicated for days, and then just stopped for some unknown reason???) so I went to 4 Walmarts and bought every one I could find.

I know different yahoo groups do buys on them, but they're not the queen size.

woodkath 04-25-2008 10:17

I live in a super small town, but have two walmarts within about 20-30 minutes of me. If you guys want, I will look around here. No one here has figured it out I am sure.... I saw an entire bin full about two weeks ago.

alibali 04-25-2008 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodkath (Post 88455)
I live in a super small town, but have two walmarts within about 20-30 minutes of me. If you guys want, I will look around here. No one here has figured it out I am sure.... I saw an entire bin full about two weeks ago.

I would totally be interested! If you can find white and cream let me know!

jymaldonado 04-25-2008 11:31

Hey, I saw tons of them at my local Walmart. If anyone needs me to pick them up for them, let me know :D

woodkath 04-26-2008 06:35

Just let me know about how many you are looking for. thanks-Katie

rn4picu 04-26-2008 07:34

Do you use Queen size to make your nylon baby headbands, or do you use Knee highs?