ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 09-23-2010, 04:03

Default Re: Flowers and crochet headbands wholesale

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenjs View Post
Phil- Do you have daisies that are not glued together?

I wasn't sure if they came to you already glued, or if you guys do it.

I prefered the ones like HH has that don't have each layer glued so I can take them apart and reassemble in different ways.

Hi Janet...We had this style made glued together so that it keeps the low profile and we intended these to be used as solid colors only. We do have some quantities of our other 4" daisies that you can take the petals apart on. They are $6.99/dz. We know they're not the cheapest out there but they are made just for us with a higher quality fabric that eliminate almost all fraying and jagged edges and have a really nice feel to them. They cost us more, but our customers noticed the difference and have totally fallen in love with them. Plus we get custom colors that nobody else has...I will try and get some pictures up of our light brown, lime and neon pinks

Let me know if you are interested and what colors/quantities you need and I will get back to you as soon as I can with what we have available.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 08:13

Is there anyway you would be willing to sell the kufi caps without the flowers? My customers like to add their bows to the hats as well
Old 09-26-2010, 10:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by autwinmom View Post
Is there anyway you would be willing to sell the kufi caps without the flowers? My customers like to add their bows to the hats as well
PM me and let me know what colors and quantities you are looking for and I can see if we can help you out We are running low on a couple of colors, but should be able to help you out!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:09

Smile Re: Flowers and crochet headbands wholesale

Just placed an order. I am excited! Thanks for pointing Phil out
Old 09-27-2010, 01:32

Just to let everyone know, the free shipping coupon has expired, but feel free to become a fan of ours on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LittlePeepsMart and use the coupon code FACEBOOK2010 when you check out to save 15% on your order.

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2011, 10:34

Hi friends,

Check out this website www.flowerheadsupply.com. They have a huge selection of flowers & hair bow making supplies to choose from. These flowers are all stemless and they offer a wholesale program too. If you join them on face book they send tons of coupons and exclusive offers. Enjoy!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.