3/8" HEART GROSGRAIN RIBBON zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors 7/8" classic stripe grosgrain ribbon 7/8" frog grosgrain ribbon cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
Shop by color--grosgrain ribbon, hair bows, craft supplies

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 09-16-2010, 02:01

Default Where to purchase elastic headbands

I've searched the forum for this and can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm the odd one out for using these skinny elastic headbands, but they were the first things I found when I started doing headbands. (Thank goodness I found this forum and have discovered much more great stuff.) I am running low on my supply of them and am in desperate need of some more, especially the ones in black. Can someone tell me where I can get these for a good price? Or if someone is destashing them? Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6005824_orig.jpg (126.5 KB, 26 views)

Sponsored Links

ribbon sculpture hair bow clips instruction

Ribbon Scrulpture Instruction Combo from Littlepinkladybug--$22. Click Here for detail

Old 09-16-2010, 09:45

Default Re: Where to purchase elastic headbands

Quote:
Originally Posted by isajay View Post
I've searched the forum for this and can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm the odd one out for using these skinny elastic headbands, but they were the first things I found when I started doing headbands. (Thank goodness I found this forum and have discovered much more great stuff.) I am running low on my supply of them and am in desperate need of some more, especially the ones in black. Can someone tell me where I can get these for a good price? Or if someone is destashing them? Thanks in advance!
Try Halo Heaven!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bitsybands/

www.bitsybands.com or www.facebook.com/pages/Bitsy-Bands/
Old 09-16-2010, 10:20

I have a bunch that I am not using. I will just have to go check how many and what colors I have. I am in Canada so shipping might cost a little more.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:24

I've got a bunch to if you want them I can go see what I've got - LMK
Sponsored Links