http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/2side-flat-azalea.jpg

shopthecarousel-150.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lg-pinwheel-hair-bow-red-ads.jpg
New products--Rainbow dot 3/8' grosgrain ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 02:11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tacoma, wa
Posts: 1,749
Default Halo Heaven Quality???

Hello, I have heard of some issues of Quality with Halo Heaven Kufis. Are there other products that people have had quality issues with?

I'm looking specifically at their Waffle headbands and flowers. I got some Waffles from thehairbowcompany.com and really didn't like them.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/appletati.png
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:40
rufflesandribbon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: OKC
Posts: 2,585
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

I'm new here but it seems like people have mixed reviews over HH - even on the exact same products. Some are great - some are a mess so I guess you just take your chances!!

I have an order that should be arriving from them tomorrow with some kufi's, flowers, waffle headbands, wings & petti's. I just got a 1-3 of several different things to see how I like it. I'll post once I get it!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 108
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufflesandribbon View Post
I'm new here but it seems like people have mixed reviews over HH - even on the exact same products. Some are great - some are a mess so I guess you just take your chances!!

I have an order that should be arriving from them tomorrow with some kufi's, flowers, waffle headbands, wings & petti's. I just got a 1-3 of several different things to see how I like it. I'll post once I get it!
That would be AWESOME, I was wondering the same thing as some people loke the kufi's others say they fall apart!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:53
lestissusbows
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

I've been disappointed in their silk flowers (daisies etc), I find the crochet headbands are fine and the same quality as other suppliers I've found. I get my wings from HH. I ordered the crochet beanies and they were fine too, I haven't gotten the kufis from them because I followed a super easy tutorial yesterday and learned how to hand sew the 5 and 6" crochet headbands into beanies (kufi style) and it was painless & didn't take long at all. (the tut was on hairhardware.com) I hope this input helps you. Best of luck to you!
Heather
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tacoma, wa
Posts: 1,749
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

I saw that Tutorial too, It looks really great, I don't really care for the Waffle hats, but these look really cute.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:07
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 108
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestissusbows View Post
I've been disappointed in their silk flowers (daisies etc), I find the crochet headbands are fine and the same quality as other suppliers I've found. I get my wings from HH. I ordered the crochet beanies and they were fine too, I haven't gotten the kufis from them because I followed a super easy tutorial yesterday and learned how to hand sew the 5 and 6" crochet headbands into beanies (kufi style) and it was painless & didn't take long at all. (the tut was on hairhardware.com) I hope this input helps you. Best of luck to you!
Heather
Have you ever ordered the tutus?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:09
lestissusbows
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

No, I make my tutus myself, sorry I can't help you with that
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:10
lestissusbows
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenjs View Post
I saw that Tutorial too, It looks really great, I don't really care for the Waffle hats, but these look really cute.
Seriously, if you have embroidery floss/thread, you can make them in a minute or two...and I don't even sew! LOL!!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:46
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 55
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

Hello,
I have ordered from them many times.
I get tutus, wings, flowers, hats, headbands and even pettis.
I have loyal customers for the tutus and wings as they love the price point. If the kids get them dirty or ruin them oh well they can buy another. The hats and headbands have been great. The flowers are sometimes funky. It looks like the flowers are stapled to a card, on a petal, and they have pulled out the staple. I trim them and work with it. They sell like crazy on clips and I also use them for tutu bowholders and frames as embellishments. I tried the pettis and I have sold htem like crazy for under 30. Parents love that they can give their daughters the look and they let them wear them to school and all.
I had a problem once and Sara took care or it. I do hate when I buy and then get a refund for part of my order.
Just my 2 cents.

Carol
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:52
MrsVegaPlus2's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: :D
Posts: 1,275
Default Re: Halo Heaven Quality???

price matches quality... i think that the best way to say it....
i sell tons of thier stuff but dont expect to get "great quality" for the price you are paying! i would never sell anything AS IS directly shipped to me.... expect to always have to do some sort of modification to thier items.... its hit and miss with them overall i love hh!
__________________
❣❤✯ℂatrina❤❣
❝i FAiLED MY WAY 2 SUCCESS!❞- Thomas Edison

If your gonna be so quick to invoice! Be Quick to SHIP! - EXPECT HONEST FEEDBACK FROM ME!!!
& Dont worry, Retaliatory Feedback DOESNT SCARE ME!!! Im a Buyer NOT a seller! Just Sayin!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
ecommerce web hosting
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger