5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 01-12-2010, 02:07

Default RABOM has resins/appliques from GB

I was wondering how long it would take other places to find out the great deals on resins & appliques RABOM just emailed me a notice and they now have padded appliques and the resins such as the ones that Quinnponders has been doing gb's on. SOOOOOOOO glad I can get them through the awesome ladies on here and save SOOOOO much money!!! (happy dance is for the gb's )
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:09

Default Re: RABOM has resins/appliques from GB

ohhhh i know i love the ladies who do GB's THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH YOU REALLY SAVE US ALLLLLLLL TONS OF $$$$$ Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!!

If your gonna be so quick to invoice! Be Quick to SHIP! - EXPECT HONEST FEEDBACK FROM ME!!!
& Dont worry, Retaliatory Feedback DOESNT SCARE ME!!! Im a Buyer NOT a seller! Just Sayin!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:19

Yay, I am so excited. Thanks Quinnponders for coordinating the buys. Should we start like a group where people take turns of the sorting and stuff and make it a scheduled kind of a thing, that would be awesome!!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnponders View Post
I actually don't mind the sorting (I know crazy, right?!!) until the bags of resins explode all over!! lol! I'm getting there though...I only wish the youngest home with me was old to enough to help so I could do it doing the day but an under 2 with a box of resins is more chaos than I can handle.
Oh come on, the baby can help. Sure, the resins might get eaten, but then there would be less to separate, right? LOL!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults