http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 12-14-2009, 09:04

Default ISO Birthday outfit

Hello! I know I am on the wrong thread but I don't get as many responses over there as I do here so I hope you don't mind me posting here

My boy/girl twins are turning 1 Jan 11th and I am searching for their birthday outfit. I want Ava to wear a long sleeved birthday shirt with a 1 on it and maybe a cupcake I am open to something else maybe and a tutu with matching leggings. I want the outfit to be mostly pink. I want Evan to have a matching shirt but in a boyish color and leggings. I am also thinking about maybe getting birthday hats.

Does anyone have something in their shop or could make something for me?? I am a visual person so if you have pics that would be awesome.

Thanks soo much!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:39

Default Re: ISO Birthday outfit

I did my daughter a shirt for her bday with a number 5 and a cupcake... I dont sell these in my etsy store.. I might have a pic on my other computer.. I am at work so it will be awhile before I get home!

Boutique Hairbows, Accessories,and Clothing!
Click on my banner above!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:15

I just made tutus for twin girls and she had a local girl make her shirts with rhinestone 1 with crown. so cute. not sure what other designs she can do. let me know if you are interested i can get you her contact info.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:18

I make tutus, but not the shirts. If you click on my banner below it will take you to my Etsy shop where you can see some of my work. I do mostly custom stuff.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinmama View Post
Hello! I know I am on the wrong thread but I don't get as many responses over there as I do here so I hope you don't mind me posting here

My boy/girl twins are turning 1 Jan 11th and I am searching for their birthday outfit. I want Ava to wear a long sleeved birthday shirt with a 1 on it and maybe a cupcake I am open to something else maybe and a tutu with matching leggings. I want the outfit to be mostly pink. I want Evan to have a matching shirt but in a boyish color and leggings. I am also thinking about maybe getting birthday hats.

Does anyone have something in their shop or could make something for me?? I am a visual person so if you have pics that would be awesome.

Thanks soo much!!
I make tutu's & shirts...But I'm in Canada, not sure if that will work for you, but you can have a look at some my things here.
I have things spread out in a couple different albums too, you can look here for all my albums.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:50

You can check out my site. www.weesewcute.com I can do silkscreen shirts for you or shirts that are embroidered with a cupcake and name. I don't do the hats. I have tutus and leggings as well. We are in the process or redoing the site so many pictures are not up yet but there are a lot that are up.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:25

I make tutus and could make a cupcake hair clip. I also make bowties for boys. I have a tutu and bowtie on my website www.littleblessingsshop.com
Thanks,
Bonnie
Old 12-15-2009, 08:33

Thanks so much! I will check everyone's site out!!
Old 12-16-2009, 11:27

I have some cute birthday outfits, not sure if this is what your looking for. I don't know how to post pictures on here so if you can email me directly at [email protected] I can get those to you. I also can do the hats for you if you are interested in them.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Be blessed,
Kim
www.kimsclassycreations.com
Sponsored Links