New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 10-23-2009, 09:39

Default Re: Peace Out Logo Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia44 View Post
She doesn't sleep trust me!

I love it!
It is sad to say, but I really dont. Just like today, down to the wire!!!! LOL. Tomorrow, after we get back, Brian says that he is taking me to a nice dinner and to see the new SAW for a halloween movie for all of my hard work. This time I do deserve it, lol.
Sponsored Links

Old 10-23-2009, 10:25

krista! you beat me to the punch! LOVE IT!!

if you need any graphic design - business packaging -- girlfrosting is the one!

pleasure to work with, so accommodating!! can't wait to get these printed up and in use!!!

thanks Krista! peace out!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:40

those are awesome! great job!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:56

Those look great! I really need a banner for my shop. How much would something like that cost? TIA!

Old 10-23-2009, 11:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowbrite View Post
So you made the logo? That is awesome! How much do you charge? I'm trying to think of a logo but having no luck. Let me know if you would be interested. It would be here in the next couple of weeks.

I didn't draw the peace sign design. I used a vector image.Also, Peace Out had her name and tag line for me. I sent her several photo to choose from and she picked a great one. I can help you too if you'd like.

I only charge $20.00 for my design time plus the cost for any images you need. I usually buy my images from istockphoto or fotolia. Both places use credits. Each image costs a different amount of credits. Credits cost about $1.00 to $1.50 each. The nice thing about istockphoto and fotolia is that all the images are royalty free so you can use them however you choose. I can send you a bunch of images to look through if you'd like. I can also design with any images you own the rights to.

I can usually do the entire job for between $24-$30 I will do trades but I would need a PM about that. I am saving up to get the No Bow No Go templates..lol!

If you want me to come up with a name or tag line I charge only $5.00 extra Update: my hubby said that no way could I only charge $5. So I am modifying this to please him. If I design a logo for you I will charge an extra $10. for a creative name. If you only want a name then it's $20. I will work with you to get a great name and logo.

I can also search to see if the website for that name is available. I searched for www.girlfrosting.com before I chose it as a name. If you never plan to build a website then I guess it doesn't matter but I live in such a tiny town that for me it did.

PM me if you are interested or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Last edited by girlfrosting; 10-23-2009 at 07:40.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:13

Soo cute!!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEMYREDHEADS View Post
I'm interested tooo...I still am trying to come up with a good name....everything I think of is already out there when I google it.

Ditto on my last reply..PM me.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleysmom View Post
It is sad to say, but I really dont. Just like today, down to the wire!!!! LOL. Tomorrow, after we get back, Brian says that he is taking me to a nice dinner and to see the new SAW for a halloween movie for all of my hard work. This time I do deserve it, lol.
I wish I could come over and help you! Too far away and I'm no good at bows (yet) though. I could make you clippies or flower clips. Do you ever give them flower clips on headbands? Do they have hair? Has chemo taken that from them? I would think kufi's and headbands would be great it they have lost their hair. I hope you get my package today. I sent some of my favorite ribbon.

(I figured it was okay to hijack my own thread...LOL! )
Old 10-23-2009, 11:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilicious View Post
Those look great! I really need a banner for my shop. How much would something like that cost? TIA!
Is it a banner for an Etsy shop? I was going to go look up the dimensions.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfrosting View Post

If you want me to come up with a name or tag line I charge only $5.00 extra
and you don't owe me anything if I don't create one that you use. I can also search to see if the website for that name is available. I searched for www.girlfrosting.com before I chose it as a name. If you never plan to build a website then I guess it doesn't matter but I live in such a tiny town that for me it did.

PM me if you are interested or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
wow Krista! you are giving it away!!! this is the deal of the century!!