Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 09-03-2009, 10:13

Default Hobby Lobby ribbon grab bags

So I may not be the first one to discover these, but lately I've been going to Hobby Lobby to get their 1.99 bags of ribbon remnants. It's 30 yards total of ribbon and each piece is at 2 yards long. Perfect for what I use it for. I make tutus and I'm always in need of double-faced satin ribbon to finish them with, esp 1.5" size. Most of the pieces are satin, a few grosgrain cuts. Sometimes it's hit or miss...I always end up with a few random pieces that I just cannot fathom a use for (other than putting in my DD's ribbon box so she can play with them LOL). Sometimes there are one or two pieces of wired ribbon that I just stick in a box and use for gift wrapping at Christmas, etc. But for the most part it's good colors and quality cuts, and for $2 I think it's a steal. Anyway I just wanted to share my discovery
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 10:32

Default Re: Hobby Lobby ribbon grab bags

I love their grab bags, and for those who don't have a hobby lobby close by, you can get them here

http://www.craftsetc.com/store/item....cat=5&Search=Y

I think they are affiliated with HL, and they have free shipping on orders over $25
Old 09-04-2009, 03:03

hancock fabrics has those as well
Old 09-04-2009, 01:59

thanks ladies for the tips! I'm in hancock all the time and I guess I'm just overlooking them. I'll keep an eye out from now on!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:04

Ours doesn't have them anymore since they got rid of the ribbon by the yard. I bought one one time and wasn't really pleased. The stuff on the outside looked like good colors (white, pinks, etc), but when I opened it up in the middle was the ugliest ribbons ever (gold and green satins - bleck) I didn't end up having much that I could actually use.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:16

Ours are always satin and I don't use it that much. I think it's good for the parents who just tie a ribbon and go.

Sponsored Links