ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 09-02-2009, 11:45

Question HH tutus

I cannot make tuts to SAVE MY LIFE and thought I might add some of theirs to my stuff. They are only $2 each so I wanted to know how they are

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 09-03-2009, 12:05

Default Re: HH tutus

Oh I know they arent even close to hand made but I cannot make them to save my life and just wondered about them.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:52

I bought one of the HH tutus and they are very thin. Like someone said you get what you pay for. I do sell tutus wholesale you can PM me if you would like the info.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:04

Have you purchased instructions? I got mine from angel babies and they are wonderful they were cheap like $7 and really easy to understand and give you tons of ideas and styles to make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeBlessingsBowtique View Post
Oh I know they arent even close to hand made but I cannot make them to save my life and just wondered about them.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:25

To be honest, I really like these tutus for HH. I make both the knotted ones and sell these ones from HH at my craft shows and both do well for me. They are not as full as your hand tied/ knotted ones… but still think they look just fine. I was quite surprised how soft the tulling is on these tutus. The only thing I don’t really care for is the elastic waist band. It’s not encased within the satin and the stitching isn’t the best… but for $2.00 you can’t complain I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Just my option.

And some flowers, ribbon and maybe a headband and you shouldn’t have any problem selling them for a reasonable price.

Turquoise (150 x 100).jpg

One Size Tutu (250 x 167).jpg

Shocking Pink (300 x 201).jpg
Old 09-03-2009, 10:27

i have people ask at shows for less fluffy ones, and was contimplating on buying these as well...if I could figure out how to sew a tutu i wouldnt need to lol
Old 09-04-2009, 11:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnponders View Post

Is it the knotting that gets you? I feel bad when people say they have trouble with tutus because I could knock those suckers out all day long! I'd rather make them than line clips. lol!
I have purchased instructions and I just dont care for doing them, I cant get the knots to be even and I just really dont like working with tulle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetbowtique View Post
Have you purchased instructions? I got mine from angel babies and they are wonderful they were cheap like $7 and really easy to understand and give you tons of ideas and styles to make!
Yes I have purchased but as I said above I dont like to work working with tulle
Sponsored Links