printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 03-27-2009, 11:38

Default Printed Foldover Elastic Prices

Ok, Ladies, my supplier finally got me the prices for the elastic.

Camouflage - $0.70 per yards - $140 per roll
Polka Dot & Zebra - $0.65 per yards - $130 per roll
Metallic - $0.49 per yards - $98 per roll
Sequins - $0.70 per yards - $140 per roll

The cost to you would only be the cost of the elastic plus shipping & paypal fees. I won't charge any extra for the elastic. I'm just looking to for an affordable way to get a variety of material as there is a minimum of 200 yards per roll to purchase from my supplier. Each style comes on a 200 yard roll. I'm not asking anyone to purchase 200 yards of any style (unless you want to) I'm looking to consolidate multiple orders into complete rolls.

I'm hoping to place the order on this Monday, 3/30 so I can receive it by Thursday, 4/2. Either PM me or reply to this thread if you'd like to order to give me your paypal info. I'll send you an invoice and once i have the payments together I'll order the elastic.

I'm going to order the black zebra and pink camouflage prints for myself so if anyone wants to start with that, I'll split a roll with you.

Thanks, Ladies
Karla
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FBFlz3.jpg (64.3 KB, 21 views)
Sponsored Links

hip girl boutique forum banner hair-hardware.com
Old 03-28-2009, 12:43

Default Re: Printed Foldover Elastic Prices

Just a quick note to add about this group buy.
I won't know your shipping cost until after you tell me what you want to order. I'll calculate the cost based on the lowest available via USPS. Once I have that, I'll send you the invoice. If there is anything you don't agree with on the invoice contact me before paying and we can discuss it.

The quality of the material should be really good. I've worked with this supplier and have always been happy with the quality. If I do find the material isn't what is expected, I'll return it to the supplier and reimburse you for it.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/appletati.png