60% Off--Tulle
80% Off--Tulle

60% Off--Felt
80% Off--Felt
70% Off--Crochet Hats
70% Off--Crochet Hats
50% Off--Crochet Headbands
50% Off--Crochet Headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 09-28-2008, 09:15

Default Anigrand Seller on Ebay

Has anyone every bought anything from this seller?
eBay - items at low prices

I bid for 2 items, paid up a week ago, and never receive a single email or acknowledgement from the seller. I tried to email the seller several times, but no response either.

I hope it is not a fraud seller.

Angela
Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2008, 09:52

Default Re: Anigrand Seller on Ebay

The seller is like a new id but I think it's the same seller for ribbon-land.

I was browsing appliques last nite and ribbon-land and she no longer has items for sale.

I believe the owner is Michelle (not our HG michelle..lol) and usually her items arrived faster than dobie_do.

See this old listing? Scroll a tad bit down and you'll see the anigrand name: Winter suede/velvet flower applique 84pcs(craft/card)CM - eBay (item 250281332755 end time Aug-17-08 18:47:10 PDT)

and

Check the Me Page and there's a website link. If you scroll down to very bottom, you'll see the link to ribbon-land. Anigrand Craftswork - resin model kit of airplane, spacecraft, helicopter, VTOL miliary vehicle, experimental aircraft prototype

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:35

Hi Cynthia

Yeah. They are the same. I opened an account with Ribbonlands - Quality craft supplies - Sewing doll, Button, Bead, Embroidery, Badge, Curtain Fabric, Satin Flower, Applique, Lace, Motif, Ribbon but could never place any orders. Ribbon-lands only closed off their ebay account fairly recent too.

How fast does her orders arrive? I have been emailing and have never heard from them.

I like to order from boutique-store2008. I get my stuff within 2 weeks from her upon payment. And she replies to emails.

Angela
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52

So far, I've only ASQ her (ribbon-land) once, and she did answered me back. Not sure why she's not answering. Could be high volume of orders...not sure... Hope you'll rcv your goods soon. As for when my orders normally arrive, hmmm...within over 2 weeks? I don't count the weekends. Also, lol, since i know item normally don't arrive faster, i just forget about its arrival and when it comes, it comes. I'm impatient too but shipping from there, I just wait it out.

e.g seller ohmymini => about 3 weeks or longer.

As for the 2nd... I believe the owner is Cathy formerly abcd-hongkong ?. I like her too... =)

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.

Last edited by cynthia; 09-28-2008 at 10:56.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:55

Yes, that would be Cathy. I like ordering from her. There was/is some form of assurance. I hope to hear from Anigrand soon. Dh said to call them tomorrow just to do a quick check!

I was checking out their ribbon-lands website and they have more stuff there than on their ebay.

Angela
*crossing fingers*
Old 09-28-2008, 11:20

The seller feedback is all positive, but looks like she might be shipping from Hong Kong, so that could take a while
Old 09-28-2008, 11:19

I will cross my fingers and hope for the best. I thought with a rating like that, the seller should be legit. But it seems odd to me that the seller had not even bothered to reply to any of my emails.
Sponsored Links