hipgirl solid grosgrain ribbon 100yd

polka dot 100ydhttp://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=126_127_239

hipgirl printed ribbon
2.5" Solid Ribbons
2.25" Solid Ribbons
1.5" Ribbon -- 25 YD
7/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
3/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
Sequin Trim
Velvet Ribbons
Licensed Ribbon
Schiff Solid
7/8" Offray Solid

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Supplies

Supplies Find premier source of great prices and selection on quality supplies. This is not a place to post a great deal from a supplier. Such threads should be posted in 'For Sale'--'Ribbon, Bows and More' or 'Everything Else' --'Coupons And Deals' sub-forums

Old 08-14-2013, 02:57

Default Little Pea Bows closed??

I placed an order back the first week of July, and sent an email yesterday requesting an update. Today I received a Paypal refund, statig they were closed down. The message made it seem like it was for good. Does anyone know? I am SO sad! I loved their korkers!

I know Cathi was a member here- that's how I found out about them in the first place. Maybe she will see this and pop in.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 08-14-2013, 06:37

Default Re: Little Pea Bows closed??

I got the same email. I looked on their website and it says they are currently closed to catch up on orders. I wonder how far behind they are. I had two orders that got refunded, one from July 15th and one from August 4th.

What kind of upsets me is that the whole time they could have been working on orders, they were posting Ready to Ship things on their facebook page. I'm in love with the quality of the korkers though, so I'm even though I'm a little bummed about getting refunded, I will for sure be ordering again when they re-open
Old 08-16-2013, 12:19

I love their korkers as well, and have bought from them over the past few years. From my experience they tend to get behind....very behind.

My last order from them was last September, and it took nearly 10 weeks to receive my items...and my order was considerably short (missing about 1/3 of my korkers) They refunded me for the missing ones after the order shipped, but when it takes 10 weeks for the order the excuse of "out of stock" seems somewhat strange.

Hopefully they can manage their workflow by closing down for a while. They do make some really great items, just be sure that you have plenty of lead time!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:33

I received a refund too for an order placed July 5th. This was for back to school bows (I buy for my kids) so now I'm hooped to get something in time, especially living in Canada. Pretty bummed.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:51

I placed an order on July 1st and just received it. Unfortunately, it was missing about 1/3 of my items and many colors that were received were the wrong colors. I emailed and received a message that the owner was dealing with an emergency and wouldn't be returning till late the following week. Since then I have emailed twice (it has been more than 2 weeks) and have received no response. The email address is now invalid and the etsy store and website are shut down. So, so disappointing that I am out a lot of money
Old 08-24-2013, 03:13

That's sad that they've done customers that way. If they were dealing with an emergency and just didn't plan on fulfilling orders then they should have been upfront and honest. Most people have experienced personal emergencies and they would be understanding.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:15

No way! I'm so sad to hear this. I use to order but it took so long to receive that I starting making my own again...which I hate to do. However I am able to be alot more flexible with colors and production. If someone else did this faster but for the same price I would move my business there in a heart beat.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:00

That's too bad!! I'm sure they will be losing ALOT of customers after this. Honestly, I always wondered how they could keep selling their items for so cheap and stay in business. I'm not sure how they made any money doing this with the prices they offered.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:26

Any suggestions for other sources that are similar quality and prices?
I do things with fabric, never mastered bows, so loved ordering from Little Peas just to have bows for my daughter.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:16

I don't know of anyone that makes these that cheap. I've only ever bought the minis but they seemed to be made out of a cheaper ribbon. Not that it effected the korker bows in anyway. I loved them and use them on my own girls. I have some that are two years old and they still look great. I ordered a spool of lower quality ribbon to test theory but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I hate making these things but when I do I use a more expensive ribbon because I like the hold and I still add a stiffener. I also make ribbon sculptures and I need something stiffer. There is someone else on here in the whole sale group who makes some beautiful korkers. I've had some of those for about 2.5 years and they are still lovely and they've survived my girls. The top will show 4 sizes in rainbow colors. These are made from a higher quality ribbon and she has printed ribbon as well. They are worth the price. I hate making korkers unless its a custom order it a mini for a now show because people never want to pay what a good korker is worth. A good korker takes time and practice. It's not as easy a youtube videos make it look. There are tricks to making them perfect. High five to those who can makes the things rock.
Sponsored Links