printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Ribbon, Bows And More

Ribbon, Bows And More Sellers--Any member can post threads to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. Please note that we are in buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 08-06-2011, 08:53

Default Re: Wholesale Bow Grab bags, finished except for the clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyandkartersmom View Post
I still have had NO response to my request for a refund, have no shipping confirmation, and have NO bows!! I am trying to stay out of the Drama, and be polite, but I was one of the first to order?!?! Starting to get frustrated...
That's what I've been saying.....I'm here trying to speak for everyone and I'm in the wrong. And the fact that she went out of order of who ordered first and paid first is wrong. Hope you get an answer soon. Still waiting on my shipping info too, not that I expect it anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonflower View Post
I feel bad that you are the one trying to stand up and get answers. She had these same problems last summer. There were people posting at that time saying she had done it before. It seemed that when she got in over her head, she disappeared. You could only communicate by email or watch for updates from who ever was doing updates for her. It was a very frustrating experience. I did eventually get all my stuff. Hopefully, everything gets worked out.
Thank you! This is what I'm trying to get through to everyone and for whatever reason she's getting stuck up for. Thank you for saying this!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 08-09-2011, 11:04

Still no updates. I shouldn't (and won't) have to go track you down through email when it takes 30 seconds to log into HG, open the thread and post an update.

Has anyone gotten shipping info since the 4th?

Old 08-09-2011, 04:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvstarz2001 View Post
Still no updates. I shouldn't (and won't) have to go track you down through email when it takes 30 seconds to log into HG, open the thread and post an update.

Has anyone gotten shipping info since the 4th?
NOPE, I haven't had an answer at all to my MANY posts asking about my order
Old 08-09-2011, 04:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_dark_princess View Post
NOPE, I haven't had an answer at all to my MANY posts asking about my order
Me EITHER!! and, I dont need them anymore, I just want a refund. Starting to wonder if I need to file with paypal??
Old 08-09-2011, 04:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyandkartersmom View Post
Me EITHER!! and, I dont need them anymore, I just want a refund. Starting to wonder if I need to file with paypal??
Well my order is to replace one when she did this with singed flowers. A lot of us NEVER received our orders. I wouldn't let it go past your days to be able to file. I always give people the benefit of a doubt and a chance to fix things but this looks like it's headed in a very similar direction.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:11

Ladies, I am still working on them, I have almost 1000 bows to make here, that takes a long time especially when I spend much of the day outside the house as it gets to be about 90-100 degrees in the house at around noon, I know you say get fans or whatever, come live here for a day, we have 15 fans, and it is still that hot, I did not intend for it to take this long but everyone will get their stuff, I am working as fast as I can thanks for those that are understanding, also, you can also email me at threeblessingsbowtique AT gmail DOT com
Old 08-09-2011, 09:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvstarz2001 View Post
You really should get your story straight because clearly it shows in these posts you DID NOT have them made up and on hand, AND that they were #3 bows!
I guess I missed the fact that you were in on our phone and text convos and you were there at her work when I delivered them, sorry I missed you would have been nice to TALK to you too
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeBlessingsBowtique View Post
I guess I missed the fact that you were in on our phone and text convos and you were there at her work when I delivered them, sorry I missed you would have been nice to TALK to you too
All you're doing now is being catty. I'm going by is what is right here in black and white. Can we at least get an UPDATE on which orders are going out next since you have gone out of order of who ordered and paid first?? Can we get a picture of all these bows you have been making????

Old 08-09-2011, 10:26

Really do you not have a life to sit on here everyday and stalk the thread to see if she got on? Hug your family or go outside enjoy the sun! You should not be stressing over bows. Ooo and Allison I need more bows by Friday can u make them LOL

www.etsy.com/shop/beronize1
Please make sure you leave feedback!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by beronize1 View Post
Really do you not have a life to sit on here everyday and stalk the thread to see if she got on? Hug your family or go outside enjoy the sun! You should not be stressing over bows. Ooo and Allison I need more bows by Friday can u make them LOL
LOLOLOLOLOL! Wow, you're comical. I do have a life and do not sit on here every day and stalk the thread, thanks. If I stalked the thread, I would post every day. What, YOU have no life to get into other people's business? You got the stuff you wanted, so get over it. You shouldn't even be subscribed to this thread anymore. And you'd be stressing if this was someone you didn't know who took your money and gave NO UPDATES! How come you're not getting on everyone else who is asking for updates? I don't see you saying one negative thing to anyone else here except me. Stay out of the drama that doesn't concern you.

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif