key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Ribbon, Bows And More

Ribbon, Bows And More Sellers--Any member can post threads to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. Please note that we are in buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 09-02-2012, 03:04

Default Re: Huge Ribbon Lot for Sale also Gridwall display for sale- local to Dayton Ohio

I am interested in some of your grids, but would not want everything. Would you be willing to split it? I would be interested in the basket, stand, and 2x5 pieces. What would you ask for those and could I pick them up on the 14th if so?
Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2012, 04:44

Default Re: Huge Ribbon Lot for Sale also Gridwall display for sale- local to Dayton Ohio

updated with pics for those interested!
Old 09-02-2012, 05:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
I am interested in some of your grids, but would not want everything. Would you be willing to split it? I would be interested in the basket, stand, and 2x5 pieces. What would you ask for those and could I pick them up on the 14th if so?
Thanks for the offer, the grid will be a package deal though.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:37

Megghan,
I will be back home tomorrow afternoon sometime, I'm on the road from my daughters home in VA. I will get back with you on these,
thanks so much,
Jeannie

Facebook Group for Destash and Wholesaling your items. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Craf...handWholesale/
Old 09-03-2012, 12:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megghan View Post
Thanks for the offer, the grid will be a package deal though.
Okay, thanks! If you happen to change your mind before then that's the only day I will be out there. Just lmk. Thanks. If anyone wants to split with me and get the rest, I would do that. PS I am in Indiana if this helps anyone else that may want the rest of the grid items. I could pick it up, then meet with you for you to get the rest. Just an idea.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:23

oNLY 3/8" RIBBON LOT REMAINS.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:29

3/8" ribbon still available
Old 09-05-2012, 10:51

I only need a few colors of 3/8 and I'm interested in the 3/8 prints also. If I wasn't in so many gbs I'd get it all.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3girls123 View Post
I only need a few colors of 3/8 and I'm interested in the 3/8 prints also. If I wasn't in so many gbs I'd get it all.
Hi there, I didn't respond b/c I've had it pending. Now pending only is solids and dots. I have a bunch of prints available. Do you want a quote on all the prints? Thanks!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:26

Do you still have the gridwall items available? I'm in Liberty Township, just south of Dayton

Nicole

Join us on yahoo:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sassy_Paci_Boutique/

Over 1,200 members and counting, come join the fun!

Want an update to all of our yahoo group buys?

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dftbxg97_138fb9f89c2

The weekly update is updated every wednesday
Sponsored Links