New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:32

Default Business Review!!!

I placed an order with Shellys Buttons and More mid aug and i got a shipping confirmation saying my order was shipping but no actually tracking #. I still havent received my order. Ive sent 3 emails and called 2 times and nothing. I finally just did a paypal claim. I googled the company and this isnt the first time. Couple other people also ordered and received nothing! Stinks! She actually has a paid advertisement on our forum! Anyone else have a problem with this company!?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 01:46

Default Re: Business Review!!!

Yep, I won't order from them again for this same reason. Not worth the aggravation.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:04

i dont understand how they can still be up and running!!! I just hope i get my money back! Just a waste of time!
Old 09-06-2011, 02:14

What a bummer. I just placed an order with them over the weekend. I saw their ad at the bottom of the forum here and thought they were okay. Rats. I wonder what I should do?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnchelprimitives View Post
What a bummer. I just placed an order with them over the weekend. I saw their ad at the bottom of the forum here and thought they were okay. Rats. I wonder what I should do?
Exactly why I also placed an order! Im sure she will send you an email saying order complete BLA BLA BLA.. from that day her shipping says 72 hrs to ship and 3 - 5 days.. i would wait just that! theres no telling. hopefully u get your items :/
but dont count on it!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieboosmama View Post
Yep, I won't order from them again for this same reason. Not worth the aggravation.
how long ago did u place an order???? I just filed a complaint with bbb! go figure there are 2 complaints for the same thing already!
Marcie
Old 09-06-2011, 06:34

wow. As I was readding this, the ad was up underneath the OP!

We dont use buttons, but I am glad to know when people arent who they appear to be.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:05

I ordered from them a few years back and although I love their buttons and the prices were good then, they took forever to ship my order. I seem toremember it taking like 3 weeks to get my buttons. I could have driven to Michaels and gotten them faster.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupialr85 View Post
how long ago did u place an order???? I just filed a complaint with bbb! go figure there are 2 complaints for the same thing already!
Marcie
It was over a year ago. I did get my money back from paypal
Old 09-06-2011, 07:57

stinks!!! I already re ordered some buttons on hobby lobby website. not the exact ones but it will do. I even checked her fb and she hasnt had any postings since about the day i ordered!
Just giving everyone a heads up!
Marcie
Sponsored Links