New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:51

Default Re: Anyone get their kit from Little Pink Lady Bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curliegirlie View Post
I ordered in July and still dont have mine

same here i figure ours will be comming from the next shipment
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 09-07-2011, 01:31
Banned

I wouldnt worry, im sure they are being shipped in same order as they where purchased
Old 09-07-2011, 10:47

Smile Re: Anyone get their kit from Little Pink Lady Bug?

Hi, I just noticed on Little Pink Ladybug Facebook page this message:

"NEWS! UPDATES! FINALLY! YAY! From the best that we can tell from our international tracking information, the Brilliant Bowmakers are definitely in Long Beach, CA and have been released to travel to us! They are arriving freight on a truck, so I would expect them within the week! I SINCERELY thank you all for your patience and understanding with our first international experience."

Looks like it won't be long before the kits start arriving. I can't wait to get started with them!
Old 09-07-2011, 11:51

Thank you Deb, I was just coming to see if I should post something here!

We just got notification that they are being released from Long Beach. I do not know exactly what that means. But I am going with the thought that it is a good thing and we should be getting them very soon.

*** I would like to give a very heartfelt thank you to all the girls who have helped vouch for my reputation and business practices.

I truly love all the girls here, and am honored by your patience and belief in me and the Brilliant Bowmaker project***

If anyone is waiting for a kit and is concerned, I give you my word that you will get your kit - or in the event of a problem, a refund, regardless of paypals time frames. I take customer service very seriously, and if I have not answered, it is one of several things - Sheer volume of emails that we are answering, odd rotation of which website we are answering from that day, we can't match up an order/paypal or date, or I simply screwed up. (I am sorry ). We get a lot of duplicate emails from individuals sending messages from multiple websites so it happens that we do mistake what has been answered. Again, I apologize. Once in a while I have answered emails in my head and completely forgotten to respond out of sleep deprivation.

This has been our first international experience and we have been going strong for over a year and nonstop since February. It has been quite an...adventure?

Some other questions -

1. Yes we have been getting small shipments in waves - every time there was a delay over "there" we just paid to air freight another batch.

2. We had two separate quality issues that I refused to "just let go" as I was advised for the first order. One was just a poorer quality from what we approved, the other actually involved the shape of one of the templates. (someone decided to add points to the surrounds ???) So we had to get them to remake and repack the entire surround order.

3. Customs was...well the term "adventure" comes back to me.

4. I am not online much so hip girls and etsy are not the best way to reach me. The website comments on LPL and second facebook are best. If you do need to ask a question, you will get the fastest answer if you can include your paypal address, and the date which you paid. We ship everything through paypal unless it is international, so you should get a notification from paypal when we print your shipping label.

5. If anyone can explain tariff and harmonizing codes to me - we need to talk.

I hope this helps! Have a great night!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:30

Thanks so much for responding I figured it was a hold up with customs or something like that. Since I had never done business with you before I was a little worried about my time frame if there was a problem (I deal with ebay and paypal issues too much, lol) but with the girls on here vouching for you it did put me at ease, just still anxious to play with bows
Old 09-08-2011, 02:15

Hi ladies, bumped into this thread and dying to know what bow kit u ladies r talking about? i have one but my bows still are not as perfect as i would like them, how can i order? TIA
Old 09-10-2011, 06:05

This is making me sick and it's 5:45am so I obviously can't sleep.

Because of heightened Sept 11 security apparently all imports in Long Beach (maybe other places too, I don't know) have been held.

Since I am a small and new importer, I get special attention. I am literally sick to my stomach right now.

I just got this by email:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Karyn,

I'm sorry to inform you that your shipment is placed on US CUSTOMS MET EXAM
HOLD. The shipment needs to move to an exam site, Price Transfer, for MET
examine by US CUSTOMS. Please kindly advise if the round trip drayage fee
from LB, CA warehouse to exam site and Exam Fees should be collected from
shipper or should we send invoice to you..? kindly advise. Our op sent you
MET EXAM NOTICE by separate email. Appreciate your prompt reply.

Thank you and Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX Ocean Import Traffic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So they are holding everything, shipping it to an exam site and I have to pay for the exam and drayage (extra shipping)

I have put in emails requesting time frames and other information this morning. I will give you all the information I have as I get it. This could mean just a few day, or who knows? I truly have no idea.

My very politically connected aunt was able to call her congressman at home. He put her on hold and called down to the CBP (Customs and Border Patrol) facility while she was waiting. Apparently all imports have been held because of the "credible security threats" over the weekend. He did say not to worry too much and it was just a security precaution. But I don't see how that makes a difference if I have already been chosen for the MET hold and still lose time and have to pay for the drayage and exam.

This is not small business friendly.

I am so very sorry for further delay. I am doing everything I can.

I am going to go cry in frustration and eat something completely unhealthy.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:54

its gonna be alright!!! they will be well worth our wait i'm sure of it!!

something like this is expected around this time of year expically with the 10th anniversary comming up.

<3 <3 lots of hugs <3 <3
Old 09-10-2011, 10:52

I recieved my kit last week and love love love it!!! I ordered the first day they came out for preorder

Thank you so much and I hope the customs snafu gets figured out quickly.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:20

Thank you again.

I promise to keep you all posted. Good news or bad I will share it as I get it!

I will pray for continued safety in this country (and the world) especially on and around this memorable date.

Last edited by LPLKaryn; 09-10-2011 at 07:25.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg