Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:50

Default Re: Does anyone have a Tecre button maker?

My 1" Tecre button machine arrived today and I can't stop making buttons! I love this machine

Just thought I would share...lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 03:31

Wow Janelle..those are awesome!

What images do you use? Same as bottlecaps as in you get them printed on photo paper then put them in the button?
Old 09-29-2011, 05:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappyJill View Post
My 1" Tecre button machine arrived today and I can't stop making buttons! I love this machine

Just thought I would share...lol!
Woohoo! Isn't the machine awesome? Perfect buttons everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield615 View Post
Wow Janelle..those are awesome!

What images do you use? Same as bottlecaps as in you get them printed on photo paper then put them in the button?
Thanks! These are printed on a color laser on regular paper. The nice thing about the larger size is it takes heavy scrapbook paper as well as fabric
Old 10-07-2011, 06:39

I just placed my order for a tecre 1" button machine... now to stalk to postman everyday until it arrives lol
Old 10-07-2011, 07:54

Can you use regular bottle cap images or do you have to have special software to size it?
Old 10-08-2011, 10:28

This thread just got me all stirred up again! I have wanted one of the 2 1/4" machines for over a year--want to do mirrors.
Short story, I got the Tecre one yesterday and look what I did today!!
I haven't been this happy about something for a long time! I found this great holographic paper! can you tell it in the pictures? Now all I have to do is wait to get to 500 posts so I can wholesale. I would like to make them personalized too!
Fran
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1896.jpg (64.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1895.jpg (57.3 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1893.jpg (62.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1889.jpg (56.0 KB, 68 views)
Old 12-10-2011, 06:01

so I got my machine and it is awesome! I have made probably about 200 buttons... I got the hand held punch with the kit and I am so angry right now... IT WILL NO LONGER CUT! I have emailed button boy (where I got my machine)

Considering that my machine and punch are 2 months old I am hoping he will send me a new one.. I had an order to make when it decided to pack it in... so I had to hand cut 50 freakin circles!!!!
Old 05-20-2012, 02:09

Hello. I know this thread is old but didn't want to open a new thread since my questions are about this machine. I was wondering if there is 1 machine that you can buy that can do all size buttons (e.g. 1", 1'.5", 2", & 2.25")? Also I read several people don't like or have problems with their hand cutter. Do you recommend another cutter? Thanks for the info. I'm interested in purchasing one soon.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgoode2u View Post
Hello. I know this thread is old but didn't want to open a new thread since my questions are about this machine. I was wondering if there is 1 machine that you can buy that can do all size buttons (e.g. 1", 1'.5", 2", & 2.25")? Also I read several people don't like or have problems with their hand cutter. Do you recommend another cutter? Thanks for the info. I'm interested in purchasing one soon.
I think you might be able to do that with the Badge-A-Matic machines but I don't really recommend them. I've heard too many bad things about the Badge A Matic machines; I'm a huge fan of the Tecre machines though! Even though they're more expensive, they're very sturdy and worth your money. I currently have a 1" and 2.25" Tecre button machines. If you don't like the hand cutter that comes with it, you can always buy the graphic punch (which is a little more expensive) or purchase one of those scrapbooking punches from Michaels or Joanns. For the 1" button machine, you would need to buy a 1.25" circle punch since the images always need to be 1.313" in size before they're made into a button.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:41

That figures- I log on here and find this thread, now I must have something I didn't even know existed 10 minutes ago! LOL! The 1" machine is going on the wish list!
Sponsored Links