Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:40

Default Anyone have an all in one HP Officejet 4500??

Looking to buy a printer and found this one on ebay. Cheap and so I'm wondering if any of you have this and is it any good??

All-in-one HP Officejet 4500
Sponsored Links

Old 03-17-2011, 04:47

Default Re: Anyone have an all in one HP Officejet 4500??

I got the wireless 6500 at X-Mas. So far I like it. We can't figure out how to scan by touching a button on the machine vs through the computer, though.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:00

I'm not sure what model I have but it's hp 4500 something. It's alright, I'm not really impressed, its pretty new and sometimes it just grabs the paper and shreds it as its going through and gets caught and jammed.

I got mine for maybe $60-70 at Walmart or Target. Ink is decently priced like most hp's

I can check to see exactly what model I have when I get off work in about 4 hours.

ETA oh and mine is the wireless verison, never used the wireless so I don't have any recommendation on that.

Last edited by missdana1105; 03-17-2011 at 05:00. Reason: wireless
Old 03-17-2011, 05:02

Yeah this one is $60 so I was like wait a minute is this any good??!!

QUOTE=missdana1105;1010509]I'm not sure what model I have but it's hp 4500 something. It's alright, I'm not really impressed, its pretty new and sometimes it just grabs the paper and shreds it as its going through and gets caught and jammed.

I got mine for maybe $60-70 at Walmart or Target. Ink is decently priced like most hp's

I can check to see exactly what model I have when I get off work in about 4 hours.

ETA oh and mine is the wireless verison, never used the wireless so I don't have any recommendation on that.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-17-2011, 06:54

Loved my 4315s and purchased and got TWO by accident from the company.. neither one in use because I never got the cd!!
If you can use it it's free.. just pay to ship parcel post i may even have ink in there LOL!

Just be sure your computer has it preinstalled!!
Old 03-17-2011, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by boutiquesweetheart View Post
Loved my 4315s and purchased and got TWO by accident from the company.. neither one in use because I never got the cd!!
If you can use it it's free.. just pay to ship parcel post i may even have ink in there LOL!

Just be sure your computer has it preinstalled!!
You can do search for drivers for the HP printer. Just go to google/yahoo and type in "drivers for hp "model #" and something should pop up.

I purchased the HP 8500Pro. It's an all in one and does automatic duplex printing (LOVE IT!!!). The price take was up there, but I think worth it. I got a deal through Staples. They had a deal were if you bought in an old printer you got $50 off any printer originally priced over $199. My printer was priced at $299. I got $100 of instantly through a store promotion, then an additional $50 for bringing the old printer. Couldn't pass up that deal up.

My biggest thing is when printers leave ink spots on the paper and some of the cheaper ones do that. Not saying you need a $300 printer (we also run a computer repair business) so the purchase was necessary for us and well worth it.

Just my two cents!!

Mom to Kali & Sia
http://kalihunefer.blogspot.com/ - Our Miracle
Old 03-18-2011, 07:03

Unless it's new, you can buy a new one on Amazon right now for the same price...that way you get the warrantee. One warning, the reviews aren't so great which is surprising for an HP (we've always bought their laser jets). We replaced a Lexmark All in One we bought at Sam's for less than $100, it was about 5 yrs old, nothing wrong with it except it wasn't completely compatible with Windows OS 7. My husband is the IT guru, did the research and we got an Epson Workforce 615 which runs around $150 & has excellent reviews.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:46

Quote:
ou can do search for drivers for the HP printer. Just go to google/yahoo and type in "drivers for hp "model #" and something should pop up.
I spent a day trying LOL. After talking to the company about it I just gave up! Santa brought me a new cannon.. which is nice.. but noisy and shaky!

Tags
hp officejet 4500