Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/product-review-tools-equipment-gadgets/)
-   -   I am in crafters heaven! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/product-review-tools-equipment-gadgets/77464-i-am-crafters-heaven.html)

hugabug 02-11-2011 11:36

I am in crafters heaven!

2 Attachment(s)
I finally got one! I'm SO excited to start cranking out some flowers! :amanda:

- Michelle - 02-11-2011 11:39

Re: I am in crafters heaven!

Cograts!! Enjoy!! :smile:

mytwogirls 02-11-2011 11:41

Have fun! I have a Big Kick and have only made flowers with it so far. I'd like to get some more dies to make hair clips with, but I never know exactly what to look for. It comes in handy too for cutting felt backing pieces for lots of hair accessories.

sosweetbydesign 02-11-2011 11:42

I love mine, felt flowers are so much fun to play with.

evangirl 02-19-2011 12:01

what are you talking about? did I miss something?

hugabug 02-19-2011 12:38

Nope you didn't miss anything, I just got a Big Shot and am IN LOVE! Having so much fun playing with styles of flowers I can make :amanda:

Quote:

Originally Posted by evangirl (Post 966763)
what are you talking about? did I miss something?

allthingsbeautifulbtq 02-19-2011 01:06

Congrats!! Do u guys have to use a thinner type felt than Joanns carries to cut for backings? And a special die cut? I'm so new to this....just got a cricut because I heard they were awesome and I can't cut fabric with it, let alone felt. My hubby loves making the wall vinyls with it though :)

Thanks, Steph

Night Owl 02-19-2011 01:10

Yay! Congrats! I just got one Thursday, but haven't used it yet. I stopped at the grocery store before going to Joann's (big mistake) and I had ice cream in the car on a 50 degree day. So I make a quick run into Joann's to get the big kick and the spellbinders dies. Well I had to wait for them to find a machine in the back storage room and then the dies were locked up in a case and I had to wait for a employee to unlock it only to find out the dies I wanted are out of stock. So I paid for my machine and left! I am going to try and go back tomorrow and get some dies. No fun to have a new toy I can't use!

What all flower dies do you ladies recommend? The choices are overwhelming its hard to decide! I want some of kind of stackable ones that goes from like 1" to about 3-4". Haven't found exactly what I am looking for yet online. ;;D

RoosMommy 02-19-2011 05:54

You are SO going to love yours. I got one for christmas and I use it everyday. I do cards as well. Here's a little tip that worked for me..... you'll notice eventually that the acrylic plates will start to look a bit grungy from all the cuts. I take a nail brush and scrub it over it. It gets into all the little crevices.

Dee =)

JennyBear 02-19-2011 07:02

Envious!!!!!!