http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 11:26
SunflowerHouse's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 738
Default Re: Joannes Coupon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
How did you do that? You mean you showed her the coupon (on your phone?) and she used the numbers on it to ring it up? Just curious. Cause they always take my coupon or scribble on it so it can't be used again.

It comes to your phone as a text and in the text there's a number that they put in the register - I imagine that each coupon text sent is a different number, but I don't know that for sure.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 11:41
Lilysmomma's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,312
Default Re: Joannes Coupon

i was trying to order a big shot online and then tried to add the coupon and it told me i couldnt...
let me know if you are able to get it cause im wanting one also. i just looked in my add and there are 3 coupons.. 2-50% off and 1-40% off any one reg. priced item... i think ill be stoppin at joanns this weekend. they are only good thru sunday.
also do they let you use other stores coupons there???
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 12:05
Mama2my3ks's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Central Valley of CA
Posts: 2,335
Default Re: Joannes Coupon

I have a code you can texted, then you will get a text with a code. Show it to the gal when you check out!
__________________
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 12:18
Lilysmomma's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,312
Default Re: Joannes Coupon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2my3ks View Post
I have a code you can texted, then you will get a text with a code. Show it to the gal when you check out!
does this work on the big shot???? cause the coupon im lookin at right now says it cant be used on provo craft electronic machines
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:43
Night Owl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,790
Default Re: Joannes Coupon

Yes Joann's takes competitor coupons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilysmomma View Post
i was trying to order a big shot online and then tried to add the coupon and it told me i couldnt...
let me know if you are able to get it cause im wanting one also. i just looked in my add and there are 3 coupons.. 2-50% off and 1-40% off any one reg. priced item... i think ill be stoppin at joanns this weekend. they are only good thru sunday.
also do they let you use other stores coupons there???
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 01:50
Night Owl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,790
Default Re: Joannes Coupon

Well that's cool. There's been a few times I stopped in there and have forgotten my coupon, so this is a nice alternative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunflowerHouse View Post
It comes to your phone as a text and in the text there's a number that they put in the register - I imagine that each coupon text sent is a different number, but I don't know that for sure.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger