http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:26

Default Re: Joannes Coupon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
How did you do that? You mean you showed her the coupon (on your phone?) and she used the numbers on it to ring it up? Just curious. Cause they always take my coupon or scribble on it so it can't be used again.

It comes to your phone as a text and in the text there's a number that they put in the register - I imagine that each coupon text sent is a different number, but I don't know that for sure.
Sponsored Links

Old 02-04-2011, 11:41

i was trying to order a big shot online and then tried to add the coupon and it told me i couldnt...
let me know if you are able to get it cause im wanting one also. i just looked in my add and there are 3 coupons.. 2-50% off and 1-40% off any one reg. priced item... i think ill be stoppin at joanns this weekend. they are only good thru sunday.
also do they let you use other stores coupons there???
Old 02-04-2011, 12:05

I have a code you can texted, then you will get a text with a code. Show it to the gal when you check out!
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Old 02-04-2011, 12:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2my3ks View Post
I have a code you can texted, then you will get a text with a code. Show it to the gal when you check out!
does this work on the big shot???? cause the coupon im lookin at right now says it cant be used on provo craft electronic machines
Old 02-04-2011, 01:43

Yes Joann's takes competitor coupons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilysmomma View Post
i was trying to order a big shot online and then tried to add the coupon and it told me i couldnt...
let me know if you are able to get it cause im wanting one also. i just looked in my add and there are 3 coupons.. 2-50% off and 1-40% off any one reg. priced item... i think ill be stoppin at joanns this weekend. they are only good thru sunday.
also do they let you use other stores coupons there???
Old 02-04-2011, 01:50

Well that's cool. There's been a few times I stopped in there and have forgotten my coupon, so this is a nice alternative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunflowerHouse View Post
It comes to your phone as a text and in the text there's a number that they put in the register - I imagine that each coupon text sent is a different number, but I don't know that for sure.
Sponsored Links