http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 12:33

Default No Ouch No Slip Flexible Rubber Teeth Strip???

I'm having trouble finding the right kind of headband that I need that has teeth. And just came across this stuff on etsy. Has anyone tried it? Does the strip stay in place and do the teeth help grip so the headband doesn't slide?

This is what it says:

10 pcs of 4mm X 175mm No Ouch(Soft) and No Slip Flexible Rubber Teeth Strip W/ Adhesive Backing in Black and White for Headband Making

Want make sure headband stay put? This will prevent the headband from slipping in the finest of hair wih no pain.

Now your headband will not slip! Use this item for your headband that are painstakingly wrapped in fabric or ribbon.

You are buying 10 of soft rubber type Teeth strips in Black and White for headband making project.(5pcs of each)

Do you ever need teeth for your woven headbands or headbands that don't have teeth inside?
These teeth are very soft and flexiable that they are not hurting your head at all while holding your hair tight and nicely in place. Just peel the back of adhesive backing strip and put this item under your finished headband at the final stage.

Demension..
4mm X 175mm

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/KatesCraftStore.gif
Old 01-30-2011, 05:51

Default Re: No Ouch No Slip Flexible Rubber Teeth Strip???

i have not but i am going to have to look into these that would be great if they worked thanks for the info

i went ahead and placed an order so i could give them a try i didnt order that size i ordered the 10 mm ones that are not self adhesive i will let you know how they work!

Last edited by babesnbugsmommy; 01-30-2011 at 06:19. Reason: updating info
Old 01-30-2011, 08:06

i also messanged the seller to find out if these were available for wholesale and they are so im hoping once i get the set in i ordered if they work well then i will go ahead and place a larger order if anyone is interested here is the info that was sent to me regarding wholesale not sure i understand exactly the meaning but i assume the + % is amount discounted at that quantity the wording was just a little confusing hth:

"Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry..
Yes, wholesale is available for this item, and the rate can be different depending on the quanity.
5 sets+..5%
10 sets+..10%
20 sets+..15%
If you have more question, let me know.
Thx.
Young"
Old 02-04-2011, 12:43

Got these in yesterday and I LOVE them. i have been trying forever to figure out a way to make my headbands non slip and nothing has worked. i wish i had ordered more I will say though i tried to use a hot glue gun first to attach them to a woven headband and they just peel right off so i ran a line of E6000 and clipped it in place for a few minutes and one woven non slip headband ready to go! if anyone would like i can post pics tommorow
Old 02-10-2011, 10:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by babesnbugsmommy View Post
Got these in yesterday and I LOVE them. i have been trying forever to figure out a way to make my headbands non slip and nothing has worked. i wish i had ordered more I will say though i tried to use a hot glue gun first to attach them to a woven headband and they just peel right off so i ran a line of E6000 and clipped it in place for a few minutes and one woven non slip headband ready to go! if anyone would like i can post pics tommorow
OMG I have been searching for something like this!! Can you post the Etsy link? I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be searching for. Thanks!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:38

We HAVE to find a supplier!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by babesnbugsmommy View Post
i would love a pic! and the link! thanks!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTrends View Post
OMG I have been searching for something like this!! Can you post the Etsy link? I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be searching for. Thanks!

I think this is it. . .

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61371306...o-ouchsoft-and
Old 08-02-2011, 02:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecooperhouse View Post
I'm having trouble finding the right kind of headband that I need that has teeth. And just came across this stuff on etsy. Has anyone tried it? Does the strip stay in place and do the teeth help grip so the headband doesn't slide?

This is what it says:

10 pcs of 4mm X 175mm No Ouch(Soft) and No Slip Flexible Rubber Teeth Strip W/ Adhesive Backing in Black and White for Headband Making

Want make sure headband stay put? This will prevent the headband from slipping in the finest of hair wih no pain.

Now your headband will not slip! Use this item for your headband that are painstakingly wrapped in fabric or ribbon.

You are buying 10 of soft rubber type Teeth strips in Black and White for headband making project.(5pcs of each)

Do you ever need teeth for your woven headbands or headbands that don't have teeth inside?
These teeth are very soft and flexiable that they are not hurting your head at all while holding your hair tight and nicely in place. Just peel the back of adhesive backing strip and put this item under your finished headband at the final stage.

Demension..
4mm X 175mm

Thanks!
yes i have been looking for 3 days now where to order this item. love it. its going to be a hot item, need tojump on it fast. just want to make for my 4 grand daughters.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:14

I've never tried those! I'll have to give it a go!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/KBJWholesale.jpg
Closed Thread