ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:18

Default Current status of Sally's clips?

Does anyone know the current status of Sally's double prong clips? I know it has been back and forth between good/bad. It has been a while since I ordered from Sally's directly. I tend to buy clips at 1000+ at a time, so it has been a couple of months since I bought clips. The last ones I bought from sweetheartclips (think that's the right name). She had a bunch of old style Sally clips and I bought them all. I'm down to less than 200 clips and need to order some more. Just wondering if they are currently selling good clips or if I need to try and find them elsewhere.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 04:31

Default Re: Current status of Sally's clips?

I just bought 5 boxes of the "old" style a few weeks ago at my local sally's. Don't know about ordering them online though.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:32

My store they were all weak tension still. I did not buy.
Very frustrating when you just need to get some right away.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:40

I have been to the store few weeks ago and they had 2 boxes of good ones and several boxes of weak ones. I asked the lady and she said, they just ship whatever they feel like at the warehouse. So I am now checking them every week. No more luck so far. But I dont give up.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:47

My local Sally has both as well. I think I bought all the old style boxes last time I was there. I think the old style clips have the manufacturer listed on the side of the boxes in smaller text than the new style??? It is so frustrating that they are not consistent with the quality.

Let us know if you end up ordering and what the quality is like.

Also, where did you find them online? I have searched and I couldn't find them.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:48

Well, this does not sound like good news ladies. LOL. I prefer to order 10-12 boxes at a time, but I really hate to if I don't know what I'm going to get. It seems like there was another source someone had posted a while back that I considered ordering from. I guess I'll have to search and find where it was again.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:52

I know. They are hard to find on their site. Here is the link for the double prong. They have the singles as well.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demand...tity=100+COUNT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGeorgia View Post
My local Sally has both as well. I think I bought all the old style boxes last time I was there. I think the old style clips have the manufacturer listed on the side of the boxes in smaller text than the new style??? It is so frustrating that they are not consistent with the quality.

Let us know if you end up ordering and what the quality is like.

Also, where did you find them online? I have searched and I couldn't find them.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
I know. They are hard to find on their site. Here is the link for the double prong. They have the singles as well.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demand...tity=100+COUNT
Thanks! Looks like the reviews online are not good!
Old 12-29-2010, 06:38

Oh darn I am down to a few hundred time to order again. I was hoping they had the problem fixed.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:54

Just jumping in to add that my local store has had a mixture of strong/weak boxes as well. I took a chance and ordered 5 boxes off the website a few weeks ago since I had an email coupon and all 5 were the old strong kind. I got excited and ordered 5 more a few days later and out of those 5, 2 were strong and 3 were weak. Who knows?

Emma
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies