150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-08-2011, 12:33

Default Re: SBB Bow instructions; Worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Contact her on FB. She has been working on that. here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?...372924200&ap=1 I will keep a lookout for you and add you.

If you order from her website it will take about 24 hrs to get them.

ty so much.. I sent a request.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 02-08-2011, 03:16

Please let me know if these instructions are really that easy - would love to know!!! Thanks!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl50 View Post
Please let me know if these instructions are really that easy - would love to know!!! Thanks!
I'll tell you when I get them.. it's almost 5 here and still nothing.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:50

I purchased her instructions about almost 3 years ago and they were great.... i haven't logged into her group in a long time.. wonder if i can still get access?? I need to check on my pc where I bookmarked the address and have her instructions saved.. I hope I still can!
Old 02-09-2011, 01:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gconde View Post
I purchased her instructions about almost 3 years ago and they were great.... i haven't logged into her group in a long time.. wonder if i can still get access?? I need to check on my pc where I bookmarked the address and have her instructions saved.. I hope I still can!

Here is the link to the forums:
http://sweetbabybow.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Old 02-09-2011, 02:47

Hi, I have all e-books emailed out, be certain to check junk/spam folder too. Yes they are instant downloads on our sister site but that site has a complete different set up than our main site so we cannot do instant downloads there even though we would like to just not possible.....

ty,
Old 02-12-2011, 01:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabybowtique View Post
Hi, I have all e-books emailed out, be certain to check junk/spam folder too. Yes they are instant downloads on our sister site but that site has a complete different set up than our main site so we cannot do instant downloads there even though we would like to just not possible.....

ty,
got' em Ty!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by karyna View Post
I bought her instructions yesterday at noon.. she had them on sale for 30.00 for all 3 of them like the ones Dandelion purchased. I've sent her 2 emails and posted on her FB page.. I don't mean to sound grouchy, but I hate waiting so long for a response, I mean at least aknowledge me.. I know that she is a busy lady but arent we all.. it's a pdf doc... if she has instructions for imm download at her sister's site .. she def need to add this one too.. don't mean to bash on her I actually love the fact that she is so successful... but she needs better CS.. just my opinion.

I am having the same problem with no response. We can't get on FB at work and since I live in the boondocks of East Texas, I can't get online at home. I bought her pre-order spiral bound book on 1/10/12. I totally understood that this was pre-ordered to be shipped at a later date. All I want to know is what the estimated date of shipment is. That's all!!! I've already paid for it!! Can anyone help me with this problem. I also understand that she's very busy, but a simple reply would be great!
Old 01-27-2012, 05:35

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Jennifer? I have left several messages with her. I bought a book from her (not pdf) and I have not heard from her since. I feel as though I have been ripped off. We can't get FB at work and no internet at home. I'm getting really upset by this because all I want is a reply to the e-mails I've sent. HELP!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg