printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:24

Default Re: SBB Bow instructions; Worth it?

Give her some time. She gets a bunch of email every day. There are times I have had to put this in the subject line *****!!!! I NEED MY PASSWORD PLEASE!!!! ******* lol because I always forget it.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by lADYBUGS.M0MMYx0 View Post
How does that work? That's one thing that I was wondering when i bought the instructions, is how we would find out about the update, & how all that works?
I have a yahoo group that I will post to when there are updates! I will PM you that group link
Old 12-07-2010, 10:43

I ordered the instructions a couple years ago. Is there a way to get the order number? Some nice person hacked my email account where I had all my instructions and purchase emails and deleted ALL of my emails in my account after sending out a bogus "I'm stuck in France send me money" email.

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 12-07-2010, 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste1977 View Post
I ordered the instructions a couple years ago. Is there a way to get the order number? Some nice person hacked my email account where I had all my instructions and purchase emails and deleted ALL of my emails in my account after sending out a bogus "I'm stuck in France send me money" email.
If you give me your full name that the order was placed under and an estimate date on when you placed the order, I can search the database and if I am able to locate the order I can resend you those instructions
Old 12-09-2010, 09:49

So the instruction book sale will not end tonight?
Old 12-09-2010, 10:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahas4 View Post
So the instruction book sale will not end tonight?
Don't think so. She said she was keeping it up for about a week & it started the 6th.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:09

AWESOME!!! I think I am going to order tomorrow
Old 12-09-2010, 10:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahas4 View Post
AWESOME!!! I think I am going to order tomorrow
It's defiantly worth it! I've never made or attempted to make a bow before EVER & i bought these instructions, read over them, placed a order for supplies, got them today & I'm going to try to make my first bow tomorrow! She also said she is working on a updated set of instructions that we will have access too, can't wait for those!
Old 12-13-2010, 04:40

I just bought the ultimate package. The business PDF is great (although I wish the font was in something more basic so it was easier to read).

The bow instructions I haven't had much time to look over yet. Looks complete though.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:36

I just ordered the ultimate package!!! I am SOOOO excited, I have just started my little business and very excited to dig into this and make my business and bows so much better. thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif