printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:37

Default Re: SBB Bow instructions; Worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityBoutique View Post
How long is the sale going for? I love my job(teacher) but hate the fact that we only get paid once a month. The 16th cant get here fast enough!!

I'm going to keep the sale up about a week and it just started yesterday

Thanks Ronnie, and I have so much more to add! I made my bow instructions in 2006, I am in the process of re-doing/re-updating as over the years I have a bunch more I want to add to it like the elastic headbands, bitty bands etc...., I am having the photos all redone and redoing the layout. A HUGE job that will probably take several months, but i want to add so much

Last edited by sweetbabybowtique; 12-07-2010 at 08:13.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 04:37

I bought these instruction in 2006, they were my first exposure to bow making Jennifer's been my inspiration for the past 4 years! I just bought another set along with the bow business info. Can't wait to get them!
Old 12-07-2010, 05:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedove View Post
I bought these instruction in 2006, they were my first exposure to bow making Jennifer's been my inspiration for the past 4 years! I just bought another set along with the bow business info. Can't wait to get them!
Aww, thank you so much Bobbi! I just emailed you the instructions
Old 12-07-2010, 05:25

Bummer, I'll miss it Maybe next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabybowtique View Post

Thanks Ronnie, and I have so much more to add! I made my bow instructions in 2006, I am in the process of re-doing/re-updating as over the years I have a bunch more to add to it like the elastic headbands, bitty bands etc...., I am having the photos all redone and redoing the layout. A HUGE job that will probably take several months, but i want to add so much

Proud Member of the Bow Diamonds!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BowDiamonds

Wholesale Page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Serendipi...oriesWholesale
Old 12-07-2010, 08:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityBoutique View Post
How long is the sale going for? I love my job(teacher) but hate the fact that we only get paid once a month. The 16th cant get here fast enough!!
I've been looking at the SBB instructions for about 3w before I actually bought them yesterday. In a 3w time period I've seen then on sale 3 or 4 times. The first time I stumbled upon them they were on sale for $15, about a week later they were around $20, & I can't remember what the other sale prices were. But I was getting ready to pay the full $25 for them & we had a bad storm that knocked our power out so I didn't get to buy them so I waited till yesterday, the next morning, went to the site they were $25, refreshed b/c my computer was spazing & they were on sale for $12.50. I couldn't pass them up. I'm sure they will be on sale or have a sale soon around the time you get paid.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:10

Quote:

Thanks Ronnie, and I have so much more to add! I made my bow instructions in 2006, I am in the process of re-doing/re-updating as over the years I have a bunch more to add to it like the elastic headbands, bitty bands etc...., I am having the photos all redone and redoing the layout. A HUGE job that will probably take several months, but i want to add so much
Now, The ppl that already have the instructions will have access to those updates when they are released...correct?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lADYBUGS.M0MMYx0 View Post
Now, The ppl that already have the instructions will have access to those updates when they are released...correct?
Yes!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:43

Quote:
Yes!
How does that work? That's one thing that I was wondering when i bought the instructions, is how we would find out about the update, & how all that works?
Old 12-07-2010, 09:04

You are given a password. When you go to the forums at the very bottom there are two private areas that you will have access to. She usually posts links on there to updates or you will be given a link to her yahoo group where all of the updates will be.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
You are given a password. When you go to the forums at the very bottom there are two private areas that you will have access to. She usually posts links on there to updates or you will be given a link to her yahoo group where all of the updates will be.
I sent a email that the description said to send, with my order number to get access to the forum & everything, but haven't received a email back.
Sponsored Links