New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/pinklilywholesale-150-1.gif
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:33

Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylabug View Post
It will cut fabric but not felt...
^ What she said - doesn't cut felt.

I'd like to get one eventually for cutting fabric & vinyl for appliques. Just gotta research more (and start using stuff I already bought, before jumping in and getting another toy...)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 02:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
I am wanting it to cut letters to do personalized bow holders. And maybe be able to cut fabric appliques and vinyl letters. I think it would do all of this, right?
Yes it will do all of that

Prices vary. But since the new one came out the price on the expression should start to come down. I will warn you though, many people are unhappy with the new one. Apparently it doesn't have all the features as the expression.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:37

Quote:

Prices vary. But since the new one came out the price on the expression should start to come down. I will warn you though, many people are unhappy with the new one. Apparently it doesn't have all the features as the expression.
That's good to know. So, in your opinion, the Cricut Expression would be the best one to get (regardless of price)?
Old 10-21-2010, 02:37

Hmmm, so what does that mean? Was there an old expression and a newer expression? The one I was looking at says it is an expression.

Quote:

Old 10-21-2010, 02:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
^ What she said - doesn't cut felt.

I'd like to get one eventually for cutting fabric & vinyl for appliques. Just gotta research more (and start using stuff I already bought, before jumping in and getting another toy...)

i want one too! but yeah i still have an embroidery machine and a serger in the boxes in my craft room..and JUST took the sewing machine out of the box
Old 10-21-2010, 02:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
Hmmm, so what does that mean? Was there an old expression and a newer expression? The one I was looking at says it is an expression.
No the new cricut is called the imagine (I think) and it's not getting the reviews everyone had hoped. But like anything when a new model comes out the other models drop a little in price.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:45

Ok, the one I was looking at was the Expression. I really want it now. I don't like to wait. LOL
Quote:
No the new cricut is called the imagine (I think) and it's not getting the reviews everyone had hoped. But like anything when a new model comes out the other models drop a little in price.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbi0120 View Post
i want one too! but yeah i still have an embroidery machine and a serger in the boxes in my craft room..and JUST took the sewing machine out of the box
LOL - I have a heat press I got 2 weeks ago still in its shipping box!
Old 10-21-2010, 02:48

Quote:
LOL - I have a heat press I got 2 weeks ago still in its shipping box!
youre better then me...i got all three machines in march i will open them by the end of the year..i WILL! lol...but i think im still getting a cricut for christmas!
Old 10-21-2010, 02:49

Quote:
That's good to know. So, in your opinion, the Cricut Expression would be the best one to get (regardless of price)?
I love my expression. I would reccomend that to anyone. And if you can get it in a bundles you will save a lot. I paid about $300 when I got mine and it came with 2 cartidges, the provo yourstory (laminator/binding machine), tons of yourstory accessories, and a paper trimmer. Just shop around and get the most for your money. Overstock, qvc, and hsn all sell bundles. I know cricutcentral.com sells them for $190 but that is just the machine.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/birdsongbows.jpg