New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/pinklilywholesale-150-1.gif
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:33
Krysia's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,497
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylabug View Post
It will cut fabric but not felt...
^ What she said - doesn't cut felt.

I'd like to get one eventually for cutting fabric & vinyl for appliques. Just gotta research more (and start using stuff I already bought, before jumping in and getting another toy...)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:35
Twylabug's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Posts: 2,546
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
I am wanting it to cut letters to do personalized bow holders. And maybe be able to cut fabric appliques and vinyl letters. I think it would do all of this, right?
Yes it will do all of that

Prices vary. But since the new one came out the price on the expression should start to come down. I will warn you though, many people are unhappy with the new one. Apparently it doesn't have all the features as the expression.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:37
Krysia's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,497
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylabug View Post
Yes it will do all of that

Prices vary. But since the new one came out the price on the expression should start to come down. I will warn you though, many people are unhappy with the new one. Apparently it doesn't have all the features as the expression.
That's good to know. So, in your opinion, the Cricut Expression would be the best one to get (regardless of price)?
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:37
mytwogirls's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,304
Default Re: Cricut expression

Hmmm, so what does that mean? Was there an old expression and a newer expression? The one I was looking at says it is an expression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylabug View Post
Yes it will do all of that

Prices vary. But since the new one came out the price on the expression should start to come down. I will warn you though, many people are unhappy with the new one. Apparently it doesn't have all the features as the expression.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:38
tabbi0120's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,429
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
^ What she said - doesn't cut felt.

I'd like to get one eventually for cutting fabric & vinyl for appliques. Just gotta research more (and start using stuff I already bought, before jumping in and getting another toy...)

i want one too! but yeah i still have an embroidery machine and a serger in the boxes in my craft room..and JUST took the sewing machine out of the box
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:43
Twylabug's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Posts: 2,546
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
Hmmm, so what does that mean? Was there an old expression and a newer expression? The one I was looking at says it is an expression.
No the new cricut is called the imagine (I think) and it's not getting the reviews everyone had hoped. But like anything when a new model comes out the other models drop a little in price.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:45
mytwogirls's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,304
Default Re: Cricut expression

Ok, the one I was looking at was the Expression. I really want it now. I don't like to wait. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylabug View Post
No the new cricut is called the imagine (I think) and it's not getting the reviews everyone had hoped. But like anything when a new model comes out the other models drop a little in price.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:46
Krysia's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,497
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbi0120 View Post
i want one too! but yeah i still have an embroidery machine and a serger in the boxes in my craft room..and JUST took the sewing machine out of the box
LOL - I have a heat press I got 2 weeks ago still in its shipping box!
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:48
tabbi0120's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,429
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
LOL - I have a heat press I got 2 weeks ago still in its shipping box!
youre better then me...i got all three machines in march i will open them by the end of the year..i WILL! lol...but i think im still getting a cricut for christmas!
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:49
Twylabug's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Posts: 2,546
Default Re: Cricut expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
That's good to know. So, in your opinion, the Cricut Expression would be the best one to get (regardless of price)?
I love my expression. I would reccomend that to anyone. And if you can get it in a bundles you will save a lot. I paid about $300 when I got mine and it came with 2 cartidges, the provo yourstory (laminator/binding machine), tons of yourstory accessories, and a paper trimmer. Just shop around and get the most for your money. Overstock, qvc, and hsn all sell bundles. I know cricutcentral.com sells them for $190 but that is just the machine.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/birdsongbows.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger