Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:51

Default Re: Got my Sizzix Big Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positively Whimsy View Post
Go to www.sizzix.com and sign up for their official newsletter, "The Sizzix Scoop". Every Tuesday they'll e-mail you Tuesday Teaser Specials and Crazy Coupons. HTH!
Ditto this. Also check out overstock.com. Sometimes they have them on sale. It's also worth getting Michaels and Joanns coupons and using those to buy them (not valid for all their coupons, but I've got a ton from both those places.) . The only die I have ever bought full price was the 3d rose, and I have a whole drawer full of dies.

Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2010, 03:52

can you use this to cut felt, satin, silk...?
thanks.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:00

YAY they have the easy pay on HSN
Old 10-20-2010, 06:37

wish I would have known you wanted one....I have one that I have not used in 6 mos. because I bought a Cricut Expression... I need to get rid of that thing...although it does work great!

Old 10-20-2010, 06:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeschoolmom View Post
wish I would have known you wanted one....I have one that I have not used in 6 mos. because I bought a Cricut Expression... I need to get rid of that thing...although it does work great!
wait, mine might be a big kick...I will have to check at the shop tomorrow...LOL I dont even know what I have!!???? Figures

Old 10-20-2010, 06:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama-j View Post
can you use this to cut felt, satin, silk...?
thanks.
Yes..cuts felt! It's awesome! I haven't tried fabric yet, but I read that it does.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:49

I'm curious how the 3D die works on felt? I saw that one on-line and was so tempted.

I just bought mine last weekend and had so much fun with it! I have only cut felt with the 1 die I have. I want more.....
Old 10-20-2010, 08:07

I love mine, too! I also like the Tuesday Teasers on the Sizzix Website. I have bought from Joann's with 50% off coupon- but they don't always have the one I'm looking for. Have fun!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy9867 View Post
I'm curious how the 3D die works on felt? I saw that one on-line and was so tempted.

I just bought mine last weekend and had so much fun with it! I have only cut felt with the 1 die I have. I want more.....
I have the 3D rose die. I used my Big Shot to cut it out of felt - it cuts a long wavyish strip that you then wrap around...kind of hard to explain, but it has instructions and works great!
Old 10-27-2010, 02:02

I think I know what Santa is going to bring me I didn't know you could use this machine to cut felt... I know I am a newbie to EVERYTHING!
Sponsored Links