Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-04-2011, 08:22

Default Re: To BBM or not to BBM?

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my BBM! What I have learned is to use my woodburning tool in the middle of the template instead of sewing and it goes so much faster!! I get a perfect bow every time.
Sponsored Links

Old 04-04-2011, 10:25

I love my BBM, I have been using it since I got it (a whole week ago) But I have found that it has been helping me make consistent and even bows.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:45

just ordered the BBM last night I'm excited to get it in. i have watched probable 10 different tuts on the twisted and still can't get the loops right. also wanted to say the They have wonderful customer service. was very helpful to me.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:59

I have the BBM ultimate kit and I could not make a bow for the life of me till I got it. It was the best tool I have spend my money on so far.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:34

i also got the ultimate kit and i absolutly love it but i go back and forth between using it and my NBNG templates some i like the way they come out better with BBM and others NBNG
Old 04-05-2011, 05:07

Bbm is my bes frien! Lol...I'm left handed so folding is a little more complicated and I just love these templates, once u get the hang of them they are aaaammmaaazzziiing!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitZNGiggleZ
Old 04-05-2011, 08:52

I bought the Ultimate and I'm getting better and better
Old 04-06-2011, 08:47

I actually have both. I haven't tried the bbm for anything but the twisted. I really like the nbng for the others. But found I could still not do the twisted. So I tried the BBM for that and loved it. I tried tutorials, freehand you name it. But I could not even come close without the BBM. It's probably still not perfect but getting there.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:37

I just got the ultimate and I'm really disappointed about the issues with printed ribbon. I will be buying NBNG soon I hope since I'm pretty sure its not an issue with those. Sad. I was really excited and tried my first bow with BBM with some cheap printed ribbon only to find it a complete pain to get the tails facing right. Sad. I'm sure its great with solid ribbon though.
Sponsored Links