New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:46

Default i need help choosing a laptop :(

so my parents have decided to get me a new laptop for my bday but i would love some tips about what i should look for...any advice on brands/speeds/size/etc would be greatly appreciated! i'm tired of trying to understand what the diff stuff means. i reallllllllly want some first hand comments...blah blah blah

thanks girls
Old 09-01-2010, 09:49

Default Re: i need help choosing a laptop :(

I recommend anything HP, great computers. Also asis is pretty good too!

Old 09-01-2010, 10:28

I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 (we bought a couple years ago) My hubby works for the government and they use Dell at work, and he swears by Dell for our home stuff too when he's too lazy to build his own. I couldn't tell you what's in it though It says Intel Centrino and we've upgraded it to Windows 7.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:16

I've had nothing but problems with my dell, and it's less than a year old. Customer service has been horrible, and that's putting nicely. The woman in India actually told me to stop talking. I was repeating what she was saying because I could hardly hear her over all the people yelling in the background and she wasn't speaking crisply so I wanted to make sure I was doing the right things.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:24

The more memory and ram the faster it will run. Get a virus software immediately and a firewall...If you buy one with a good warranty or customer service that is great too! IMO laptops are pretty temperamental we bought thinkpads and hps for our companies and some would last forever some were trouble makers! Just like cars there are always lemons! But also if your not in a rush and have shopped prices a lot....November sales are just around the corner and you can save tons of money!! Also pay attention to what software comes with it. Windows and what office is on it. Those programs cost a lot of money!
Old 09-01-2010, 12:46

My daughter wanted a laptop last christmas from Santa. I was in line at Best Buys for 6hrs in the cold after thanskgiving. It was worth it, we got the Sony Vaio and I love it cause I'm the one the uses it the most.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:47

Well. DH bought me a Compaq Presario CQ62 because it was on sale at Wal Mart for 300 bucks!! It has windows 7 and isn't one of those little screen ones.. it has a decent sized screen. At first I was like.. wth Compaq? But they are made by HP and they are AWESOME! I LOVE my new little laptop and for the price, I can't complain
Old 09-01-2010, 01:04

I would vote MAC or Sony if you want the best. HP's are a good second choice. Just make sure you have a decent processor and a good amount of RAM. As someone else mentioned, expensive software extras are always a plus!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:05

I love both my Dell and Mac. I use Mac for editing, but really wanting to move everything to it. I just can't get my dymo printer to work with it..ughh..Anyone knows how to link the 2 together?
Old 09-05-2010, 03:44

My husband and I own a computer business. He works on more dells then anything else. From our experience I would so go with a sony or a hp. I think over the last 2 years we have only worked on one Sony. They are great computers.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif