key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:27

Default Ribbon Queen ?

Has anyone ordered from the ribbon queen lately? I know there were a few issues with shipping a little while ago and I want to order some ribbon but wanted to see if their shipping has improved.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 08-21-2010, 11:39

Default Re: Ribbon Queen ?

I just placed an order there a few weeks ago. Items came quickly, no problems.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:51

I have always ordered from her. But...my problem with her is that I can never get answers on the emails I send. I have been trying to find out if she is going to restock her 1.5 d-rings. I have literally probably ordered over a 1000 from her in the last 2 years not to mention hundreds of dollars if ribbon and I cannot get 1 response back from her. It has kind of put me off from ordering from her due to that fact.

Misty
www.sweetbabycreations.com
Old 08-23-2010, 03:42

Is this a seller on ebay? I have been told to check out this ribbon by a couple people, but never can find the shop? I have checked etsy and ebay before. HOW do you find a seller or shop on ebay? I can only figure out how to search for certain products.

Any tips?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Nmd0E6MQ#gid=0

FACEBOOK GROUP FOR AWESOME BUYS:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/182211411884577/
www.PamperedPrincessPretties.com (Wholesale supplies)
Old 08-23-2010, 04:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganskiddos View Post
Is this a seller on ebay? I have been told to check out this ribbon by a couple people, but never can find the shop? I have checked etsy and ebay before. HOW do you find a seller or shop on ebay? I can only figure out how to search for certain products.

Any tips?
I have no idea who the ribbon queen is but the way to find a seller on ebay is..
next to the search box there is advanced search, click on that and then on the left side it has on ebay motors, by seller, by bidder, by item number. Click on by seller and type in sellers name and search.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:24

RQ has her own site: www.ribbonqueen.com Wendy is the owner. Been ordering from her for the past 3+ yrs and she always came true, shipping & emails. But, from what I've read from her last announcement (not sure if it's still at her website), she had to let go of her workers. It could be that reason as she concentrates more on her shipping. However, I do not agree that an owner should ignore/not answering emails.

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:57

Maybe I am cheap, but her ribbon is almost double the price than what I have been paying.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:19

I love Wendy at the ribbon queen but do have problems getting email responses too! But my last order came super quick, they always have
Old 09-02-2010, 10:30

My last order a week ago came in 3 days.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg