http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:47
hope936's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Huntsville, Texas
Posts: 277
Default HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

if you are brave enough to order! They are out of stock on all colors except Hot pink. Hmm? Wish they were more reliable, I used to order bunches from them. Until I had two bad experiences. Oh, well, just thought I would share


__________________
Hope
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 626
Default Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

I sooooo saw that too! Funny that they have now in all kinds of different colors but then again, they are never in stock!!! I especially wouldn't place any orders on the weekends with them I'm sure by now even the Hot Pink are out of stock!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-19-2010, 10:24
momof5's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,286
Default Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

Dumb question, I know, but what or who is HH?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-19-2010, 10:36
brookshomemadegoods's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: south carolina
Posts: 2,004
Default Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

halo heaven
__________________
Excuse the writing I'm probably typing with the baby in my lap with one finger!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-19-2010, 11:32
chelsianic's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Linwood NC
Posts: 165
Thumbs down Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof5 View Post
Dumb question, I know, but what or who is HH?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookshomemadegoods View Post
halo heaven
But BEAWARE you may not recieve but part of what you order because they are bad about showing things in stock that are not. That's just 1/2 the problem though. Usually what you DO recieve is not what you really needed just added it to help spread the shipping cost out, and the paper with your order on it will say refund on everything that they didn't send but then it takes FOREVER to get that money back. I loved the old HH before they got to big for there pants. Now its anxiety from the time you click pay all the way down to not getting any replys on emails to forever later getting the refund. SO if you want a headache they will be glad to give you one!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 11:17
hope936's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Huntsville, Texas
Posts: 277
Default Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsianic View Post
But BEAWARE you may not recieve but part of what you order because they are bad about showing things in stock that are not. That's just 1/2 the problem though. Usually what you DO recieve is not what you really needed just added it to help spread the shipping cost out, and the paper with your order on it will say refund on everything that they didn't send but then it takes FOREVER to get that money back. I loved the old HH before they got to big for there pants. Now its anxiety from the time you click pay all the way down to not getting any replys on emails to forever later getting the refund. SO if you want a headache they will be glad to give you one!!!
I could not have said it better myself. Yes girl, yes!! What she said exactly!
__________________
Hope
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2010, 10:49
trinaellen's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,173
Default Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

I used to be a faithful HH shopper until they went completely down hill and refuse to admit there faults (months later still issues with customs give me a break!)
Then say all these posts are just ther competetors! NOT
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2010, 11:06
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 476
Default Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

I actually ordered these from them last week and got my shipment yesterday. Everything I'd ordered was in my shipment. I got 6dz+ of each of the flowers. If you watch their site enough and catch it when things are updated, you will be able to get the colors you are looking for. I guess I've just been lucky with them so far? LOL But I'm sure it's people like me who are ordering lots of each that wipe out their stock so fast? Sorry. \
__________________
Ashley
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2010, 12:16
chelsianic's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Linwood NC
Posts: 165
Default Re: HH has colored Zebra flowers now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybasics View Post
I actually ordered these from them last week and got my shipment yesterday. Everything I'd ordered was in my shipment. I got 6dz+ of each of the flowers. If you watch their site enough and catch it when things are updated, you will be able to get the colors you are looking for. I guess I've just been lucky with them so far? LOL But I'm sure it's people like me who are ordering lots of each that wipe out their stock so fast? Sorry. \
Yes you are lucky. I really hope you dont have any problems with them either. I had been ordering from them for the past few years. Never had a problem until this year. I just come to the conclusion I would rather pay more for the items and know that I am going to get it. Then pay less for them and not recieve what I need and then they hold my money and I can't order from someone else because they have my money and will not refund it for months. I don't know how a lot of you ladys are but my hubby works 60 hours a week and I stay home with my kids. The money I use to by my supplies comes from the money I make. But it's not only the fact that this happens but to add to that, the customer service is gone.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger