http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:40

I don't know about the old one. I am having a hard time getting three creases out of it (this is the crease amount I like). It has a tendency to do 2creases which makes me want to chunk it across the room Ok I feel better now that I said that. I just got thru "Practicing" with it, I am about tired of practicing!!!I want a bow to come out that I don't have to remake my hand.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 09-19-2007, 04:01

I don''t know that the new one is "better" then the old, it's just different - and has some more features. Especially if you like or make a lot of the little bows, I think the new one would be better. The new one is basically like an oversize single prong alligator clip, with the ridges that make the creases. The old one is just 2 pieces of wood with the ridges and hinged at the back, so It doesn't "clamp" down on the ribbon, and it doesn't narrow at the end, so it is hard to get those little bows in there. Just my opinion.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:45

Anyone who is using the new gatorbite, is there a trick to getting 3 creases. I have contacted shelley about it and posted to the group but I haven't heard anything from her. Any ideas? Or is it setup for a 2 crease and I just don't know it?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:12

I bought the gator bite tonight. I'm gonna give these little infant bows another try. I hope it works!!

Old 09-21-2007, 07:33

Is there a picture of the new gator bite?? I bought mine not to long ago, and do not know if i have the old or new!! I have both the big gator, and the small gator.

THanks for the link misty. I have both of the old models. It is very hard to get the bows in the old bite without moving the loops. The new one looks much much easier!!

Last edited by rn4picu; 09-21-2007 at 12:36.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:39

http://www.lookatmebaby.com/product_...roducts_id/107

Old 09-27-2007, 05:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha View Post
well, i decided to buy it at LAMB's website.. i bought it.. OUCH.. there goes $30.... i hope to do well on small bowss........ might let you guys know how it goes..
Just wondering if you got your gator bite yet and how it's working out for you. I ordered mine last week thursday but haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully soon!

Old 09-28-2007, 02:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by phins_jazy View Post
Just wondering if you got your gator bite yet and how it's working out for you. I ordered mine last week thursday but haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully soon!
Hi, i haven't got mine either.. i read at their yahoo group that many of them hasn't got theirs either. It's probably too many orders of this gator bite. Plus i hope they come at least by Saturday afternoon, the latest. I'm hoping to bring it back to my country!!..leaving soon... for vacation with family
Old 10-01-2007, 04:24

I got my gator bite today. It wasn't shipped out until the 28th (the same day that I inquired about it) and I was told that it was shipped on the 25th. Dunno how I feel about that. Anyway, I've got it and I'm going to test it out this evening. Hope it works!!!!

Old 10-02-2007, 08:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by phins_jazy View Post
I got my gator bite today. It wasn't shipped out until the 28th (the same day that I inquired about it) and I was told that it was shipped on the 25th. Dunno how I feel about that. Anyway, I've got it and I'm going to test it out this evening. Hope it works!!!!
lemme know how it works.. i cant use it for the next 2 months since am in asia already!
Sponsored Links