http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-18-2010, 03:30

Default Re: I am in LOOOOOOOOVE with the BBM!!!!!

Hi Karen, I've been trying to find out if my order from the 8th August has been sent, could you please let me know, I didn't think I would have to wait this long for it to be sent.

Transaction ID is 2479560

p.s - Couldn't pm you, your inbox is full
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 07:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpretzel View Post
Hi Karen, I've been trying to find out if my order from the 8th August has been sent, could you please let me know, I didn't think I would have to wait this long for it to be sent.

Transaction ID is 2479560

p.s - Couldn't pm you, your inbox is full

i ordered on the 8th also and finally got my delivery confirmation last night so you should be getting your confirmation soon
Old 08-18-2010, 09:59

My ultimate kit arrived Monday. These are the first templates I have ever purchased. I have never attempted to make a twisted bow and the first bow I made turned out great. I am so impressed. I love the surround templates. I haven't had a chance to use the rest but I bet they are great too!
Old 08-18-2010, 10:20

still waiting for mine
Old 08-18-2010, 12:35

Hi everyone, I am sorry for the mailboxes filling up and sparse postings, I am spending the time actually shipping and assembing the templates, so that's a good thing.

We are completely caught up to within the 1 week ship time. Unless you paid by echeck - then it took time to clear until the date requested.

Lilpretzel - Are you Canada? We have to ship from the PO instead of paypal so it doesn't trigger a notification. It has a customs # that we can track with if necessary (PO has to do it) But a standard tracking # is about $20 more international. So I try to keep the cost down. Most Canadian shipments are taking about 3 weeks. When Rob gets home I can get you the date that it shipped on.

Herebygrace - I know you have been looking for me. Can you email or etsy convo your paypal address? I will double check for you, but if you ordered more than a week ago, it should have shipped. I will check for you as well.

SweetCheek - Hi! The Classic template makes a tailored, flat to the head style of bow. It is very durable and holds it shape. It makes 3 sizes of bows (with more in the works). 7 folding/design techniques.

The twisted templates make twisted poofy bows, typically a longer learning curve to master the angles. The template takes care of the angles so all you need to learn is the creasing and shaping. There are 2 templates. One works with 7/8" ribbon, the otehr with 1.5" ribbon. You can make the bows as large as you want - depending on how much ribbon you use. 7 folding/design techniques as well.

The surrounds make a 4 loop bow, that is traditionally stacked within other bows. I personally like this with classics - but that is just me. You can also make flowers and pointsettias with this.

The Ultimate kit has all three kits together. We mathematically came up with several million possible combinations with all three kits. Hope this helps!!

The classic, surrounds and 1.5" twisted are all in stock but we had a gluing...we'll just say "issue", and are out of the 7/8" twisted. So I can put them back on order But I didn't want people to have to wait. We have ordered more, but will take about 2 weeks.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to ask - I will get back to you as soon as I can!!

Thank you!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPLKaryn View Post
Hi everyone, I am sorry for the mailboxes filling up and sparse postings, I am spending the time actually shipping and assembing the templates, so that's a good thing.

We are completely caught up to within the 1 week ship time. Unless you paid by echeck - then it took time to clear until the date requested.

Lilpretzel - Are you Canada? We have to ship from the PO instead of paypal so it doesn't trigger a notification. It has a customs # that we can track with if necessary (PO has to do it) But a standard tracking # is about $20 more international. So I try to keep the cost down. Most Canadian shipments are taking about 3 weeks. When Rob gets home I can get you the date that it shipped on.
Hi Karen, I'm in Australia actually, I just need to know if it's been shipped, sorry just can't wait to get my hands on them
Old 08-18-2010, 09:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpretzel View Post
Hi Karen, I'm in Australia actually, I just need to know if it's been shipped, sorry just can't wait to get my hands on them
We did ship one to Australia just in the past week, but we have had more than one order from there recently. Can you pm me your name and paypal info? Or if it wasn't you, the other Australia order will be shipping tomorrow.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:30

When will the ultimate be available again? I'm dying to order it!
Old 08-20-2010, 10:40

got mine today!!!!

made this one , my first stacked bow!!

Old 08-21-2010, 05:24

That looks awesome, great to see yours arrived..

Still no word on mine
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif