http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:27

Default Re: I am in LOOOOOOOOVE with the BBM!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPLKaryn View Post
If you paid through paypal you should get shipping notifications when we buy the label. If you orderd on the 5th it should have shipped. email your info or pm me on facebook and I'll look up a tracking # for you!
Hi, What is your email? I have sent two emails to you through different accounts that I received email from you, but never heard anything back. What is the best way to get in touch with you? Part of my order was missing. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 03:35

i paid on 8-8 and haven't recieved shipping notice yet??
Old 08-14-2010, 07:16

Good morning everyone!

Don't let Karyn know, but I snuck out of the dungeon she is keeping me in where I am assembling templates and kits non stop. I have to type fast before I am found out and sent back to cell.

Now that I have my goofiness out of the way, I must say that we have been blessed with an awesome problem. The BBM has been selling almost faster that I can glue and assemble them. I have started on the orders from the 8th so they should be going out today. I hope to be caught up by the end of the weekend and hopefully ahead a few kits.

Thank you all for your patience and I better get back to my cell before Karyn finds out!

Rob, DH who escaped from his cell
Old 08-14-2010, 07:38

LOL!!! I like to lock my hubby up too to cut our bodices for my bow holders. Anyway I decided to try it...just ordered. I already like my twisted bows but would love if I could make them faster.

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Don't let Karyn know, but I snuck out of the dungeon she is keeping me in where I am assembling templates and kits non stop. I have to type fast before I am found out and sent back to cell.

Now that I have my goofiness out of the way, I must say that we have been blessed with an awesome problem. The BBM has been selling almost faster that I can glue and assemble them. I have started on the orders from the 8th so they should be going out today. I hope to be caught up by the end of the weekend and hopefully ahead a few kits.

Thank you all for your patience and I better get back to my cell before Karyn finds out!

Old 08-14-2010, 08:52

OMG!! that is sooo funny!!! thanks for the update
Old 08-15-2010, 03:49

So does the classic kit not have twisted templates, or does the twisted just have the different sizes? I really want to order this, but it says your out on the website. I read your behind on orders, but is there a way to order at least and wait? Can anyone recommend which package to get???
Old 08-15-2010, 08:24

the clasic kit won't do the twisteds i got the ultimate kit cause it does twisteds, clasics and surround loops =)
from what i can tell ( i haven't gotten mine in the mail yet) but the twisted template does the twisteds and tails down, and the clasic does the clasic boutique bow and a different style tails down.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:05

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

The BBM has been selling almost faster that I can glue and assemble them. I have started on the orders from the 8th so they should be going out today.

Cool! I hope mine has been shipped as I ordered mine on the 8th but no shipping notice yet
Old 08-16-2010, 08:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpretzel View Post
Cool! I hope mine has been shipped as I ordered mine on the 8th but no shipping notice yet

same here, i've been stalking the mail lady like a crazy woman lmao!!! i'm itchin to make some bows!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:32

I got my classic templates and it's a lot easier to make the bows, but I can't seem to get my bows to look poofy like they are shown in the book. How do I shape them?? I've watched LPLB's tutorials on You Tube, but I can't get them to look like she can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bow.jpg (65.0 KB, 31 views)
Sponsored Links