http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:13

Default Re: I am in LOOOOOOOOVE with the BBM!!!!!

I ordered the ultimate set on September 8, and got a shipping notice today (about an hour ago).
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:41

I just got my shipping notice
Old 09-17-2010, 06:46

I want to order the ultimate kit, but I have questions and can't get in touch with anyone. What is included in the ultimate? What size bows can you make and what size ribbon can you use? It sounds like everyone is having shipping issues, so how long will it take to ship once I order? BBM does seem like the best product of its kind, but I am a little nervous to spend that much money to place an order when it seems like some people are having problems. I am new to this forum, and I don't want you guys to think I am complaining. I am so glad that I found this site with so much helpful information! BMM lady, if you are out there, please help me out with a little more info so I can decide which template to order. Thanks!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLillyLove View Post
I just got my shipping notice
Hello!
I sincerely apologize for the lack of correspondence. We have been staying offline so that we can concentrate on assembling, packing and shipping. The templates came in about 1 week after we put up the pre-orders. We are trying to get everyone's kits out in a timely manner, but I am sorry I worried you. If you have any concerns please let me know! I will clean out my pm's momentarily!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:30

Karyn:
It was nice talking to you today (Susie) and thanks for all your help, cant wait to get my template
thanks again!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieLenny View Post
I want to order the ultimate kit, but I have questions and can't get in touch with anyone. What is included in the ultimate? What size bows can you make and what size ribbon can you use? It sounds like everyone is having shipping issues, so how long will it take to ship once I order? BBM does seem like the best product of its kind, but I am a little nervous to spend that much money to place an order when it seems like some people are having problems. I am new to this forum, and I don't want you guys to think I am complaining. I am so glad that I found this site with so much helpful information! BMM lady, if you are out there, please help me out with a little more info so I can decide which template to order. Thanks!
Hi Katie,

The Ultimate kits have all three styles in them. The Classic, Twisted and Surrounds.

The classic makes bows out of 7/8, and 1.5" and can be adapted easily to use 5/8" on the Med and Large templates or 7/8 on the XL.

The twisted makes bows what ever size you want, it depends on how much ribbon is used. The templates are designed for 7/8" and 1.5" ribbon.

The surrounds can be used with 3/8" or 5/8" ribbon and are sized to work with the sizes of the classic templates.

I DO have other sizes in the classic ready to be manufactured, but I need to help Rob catch up with the current backlog. We can only glue so many templates a day, so I want to focus on that until he can manage alone.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have more questions!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESHY View Post
Karyn:
It was nice talking to you today (Susie) and thanks for all your help, cant wait to get my template
thanks again!
I was wondering what your username was! It was nice talking to you too! Hopefully I didn't talk your ear off. Your package went into the mail today!
Old 09-18-2010, 11:01

How long does it take to get them if it shows them in stock??
Old 09-18-2010, 01:23

I just ordered the twisted set!!!! I cant wait!!!!
Old 09-18-2010, 01:29

No Karyn you didnt talk me ear off at all, very imformative!!
That was so sweet of you to adjust my order..and hope your finger gets to feeling better

thanks
Sponsored Links