http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:24

Default NBNG Cheer Bow Tutorial?

I recommended someone to the website for the cheer bows tutorial the other day and when I went to get the link I saw that it now has the new easy cinch method. Has anyone bought that version of it yet? I have the one where you sew it, but when you try to make a lot of bows it can be a hassle.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-01-2010, 09:16

Default Re: NBNG Cheer Bow Tutorial?

I bought it because I was curious .. and it's only $5 lol
the new thing is interesting .. looks very easy but I think if you really want your bows to be durable, you can't avoid the sewing. I might try it sometime though and see how well it works. I don't want to say what it is since it's a paid tutorial, but if you're curious, just buy it
Old 07-01-2010, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstarcheergirl View Post
I bought it because I was curious .. and it's only $5 lol
the new thing is interesting .. looks very easy but I think if you really want your bows to be durable, you can't avoid the sewing. I might try it sometime though and see how well it works. I don't want to say what it is since it's a paid tutorial, but if you're curious, just buy it
I have an idea of what it might be, but does it still tell you to mark it so the tails and loops are even?

And also, is it still super easy to follow?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:05

Nevermind. I went ahead and bought it.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSC_Cheer View Post
Nevermind. I went ahead and bought it.
I am interested in your opinion on the "new" cinch method. I'm not asking how it's done, but I would like to know if #1 it is faster than the hand sewn method and #2, if the bow is still the same quality before I go ahead and purchase it.

I just want to make sure in the end that I am going to be offering the same quality bows as before to the teams who are returning customers.

Thanks.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcks2001 View Post
I am interested in your opinion on the "new" cinch method. I'm not asking how it's done, but I would like to know if #1 it is faster than the hand sewn method and #2, if the bow is still the same quality before I go ahead and purchase it.

I just want to make sure in the end that I am going to be offering the same quality bows as before to the teams who are returning customers.

Thanks.
I havent tried it yet (Ive been too busy) but Im hoping to try it sometime this week and then Ill get back to you on it. The instructions say that it gives the same quality bows, but Im not sure about it.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSC_Cheer View Post
I havent tried it yet (Ive been too busy) but Im hoping to try it sometime this week and then Ill get back to you on it. The instructions say that it gives the same quality bows, but Im not sure about it.
Thank you. I can't wait to hear back. The original method works so nicely, I'm almost afraid. Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and buy the tut for $5.00 myself.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:44

what is NBNG- I'm looking to make cheerbows and saw that NBNG was a good site. I goggled it and nothing came up.
Thanks
Old 07-03-2012, 11:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by karigan View Post
what is NBNG- I'm looking to make cheerbows and saw that NBNG was a good site. I goggled it and nothing came up.
Thanks
no bow no go

http://nobownogo.com/index.php?main_...&products_id=5
Old 08-10-2012, 06:49

What templates do you need?I want to purchase it but I only have the starter NBNG templates.
Sponsored Links