New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-19-2010, 10:40

Default Resin Drops Suck

I chuckle as I wrote this because if all the drama rama that when on a few months ago (it's a closed thread now, but read for some laughs). I, Chelsea Coburn, did in fact purchase the Resin Drops from Mary (sweet lily rose) and they unfortunately suck for me. Maybe it's the humidity here in Kentucky. But I haven't gotten them to work. My problem? They aren't sticking very well. You can see that they are sticking very well. It's like a bad tint job...all bubbly. I've tried everything from sitting on it, to clamping, putting in a Webster's Dictionary for 3 days and nada. Anyone else get some from this buy and have these problems? Even after 3 days my 5 year old daughter was able to pull it off like a magnet on a fridge. My heart sank.

So now I have a crap ton of these things. I use ET lite. If...IF I were to use these and put them side by side at the table people would think there's something wrong with them. I know ColeyCole is selling some and I have heard those are awesome. Frustrating how someone having "Resin Drops" specially made for her in China doesn't get a product it's cracked up to be, IMHO.

That being said...anyone want some?

Last edited by cobyshayngirl; 06-19-2010 at 10:54. Reason: spelling error...it was driving me nuts!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 06-19-2010, 10:44

Default Re: Resin Drops Suck

Uh oh....
Old 06-19-2010, 10:50

You're bad!
Old 06-19-2010, 10:57

Hey, I'm just posting an honest tried and true opinion of the product I received. I believe there are people that bought these that may not have had the problems that I have had...that being said, I probably won't be trying these again since I know I can master ET lite. And besides, it's a stress reliever for me. Like painting, knitting, bottlecaps, lol. So not trying to stir the pot...I just didn't want there to be ANY confusion of who I was and where I bought mine from.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:04

I swear, these little buggers are so tempting because it's easy, but I do appreciate hearing HONEST feedback on these. I bought some off of someone on etsy and I did NOT care for them. They are sitting in a drawer in my craft room for emergency use only... As much as I hate the process with ET Lite, I love the way it turns out in the end. Don't get me wrong, if I could find some of these drops that looked the same as ET Lite and filled up my caps well (I use flattened ones only), then I would give it a try.

Thanks Chelsea for being honest and posting your review.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:08

I posted a negative review on these exact ones not too long ago. They do, in fact, suck.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfinn View Post
I swear, these little buggers are so tempting because it's easy, but I do appreciate hearing HONEST feedback on these. I bought some off of someone on etsy and I did NOT care for them. They are sitting in a drawer in my craft room for emergency use only... As much as I hate the process with ET Lite, I love the way it turns out in the end. Don't get me wrong, if I could find some of these drops that looked the same as ET Lite and filled up my caps well (I use flattened ones only), then I would give it a try.

Thanks Chelsea for being honest and posting your review.

Marla, I know what you're saying! I was so tempted when ColeyCole swears up and down that hers are the bees knees...but mine too are sitting in a drawer. I paid like $0.14 per sheet. Cheap, but they just aren't working for me.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:23

That's a bummer. Sorry to hear they suck. It's nothing personal about the person so she shouldn't be offended. It's the product that didn't work for you. That happens sometimes...If she loves them so much maybe she can buy them back from you if she needs more??? HTH
Old 06-19-2010, 11:44

I can say I have bought mine for ColeyCole and I love mine...I have had no problems with them! I know you are not talking about hers but i do not want people to get confused.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDaisy View Post
I can say I have bought mine for ColeyCole and I love mine...I have had no problems with them! I know you are not talking about hers but i do not want people to get confused.
Me either Daisy, that's why I mentioned who and where I got mine from. Not saying it's the person, by any means, just the product didn't work for me.
Sponsored Links