150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-18-2010, 08:29

Default Re: Are the instructions for a funky loopy bow worth the $$?

But its ok for someone to copy templates or to tell people how to make a homemade template without buying it...mmmm...
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 06-18-2010, 08:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggie View Post
But its ok for someone to copy templates or to tell people how to make a homemade template without buying it...mmmm...
I am not sure if there is something you are referring too, I don't have time to read every thread on these boards, I just randomly choose a few here an there. But if someone purchased templates and is then telling people how to copy them, then I would also think that it would be disrespectful to the owner of the templates.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:35

Quote:

Also if I made up a wholesale list to sell...will this stay with the person only that purchased it.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:36

Quote:
I don't know who said it was ok to do that, but if its a copy of a template someone bought then no it is not ok, a lot of people do make their own templates and share those and that is their choice, but to copy something you paid for exactly and then share it/sell it is wrong and I really don't think anyone on here would say its ok...
Old 06-18-2010, 08:38

Quote:
Also if I made up a wholesale list to sell...will this stay with the person only that purchased it.
I'm wondering if there is more to your line of questioning?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhyde18 View Post
I don't know who said it was ok to do that, but if its a copy of a template someone bought then no it is not ok, a lot of people do make their own templates and share those and that is their choice, but to copy something you paid for exactly and then share it/sell it is wrong and I really don't think anyone on here would say its ok...

I totally agree with you. I just wanted to bring this up for all newbies to read. Also, a good reminder to all.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:41

i think the instructions are worth it!!! i love doing these bows =)

and i don't tink its ok to sell the instructions either, besides the fact the girl who sells them is also on this board and i really don't think she would like that very much
Old 06-18-2010, 08:43

No..No..No....Im not saying to do that. Im saying...what are the rules. This is good to talk about this every once in a while because we get new members on here everyday. Ok, I quit....guess Im not getting my point across. Sorry...long day.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:47

I have taken the leap and purchased tons of tutorials.. I have never been disappointed. Most are so well written, it would be easy to share their tutorials, but it is their hard work that they are selling. If I don't want to purchase a tutorial, I usually try youtube, internet and other sources. Is is respect issue to me. Just my opinion..(I like to read the feedback on their sites.. that helps me. I bought a scrabble tile tut off the internet only to find better instructions on my own. Research helps.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:51

Quote:
No..No..No....Im not saying to do that. Im saying...what are the rules. This is good to talk about this every once in a while because we get new members on here everyday. Ok, I quit....guess Im not getting my point across. Sorry...long day.
I understand now, I thought that perhaps you had sold a set of instructions that were shared or sold to a third party and were trying to call someone out. I agree that it is important for people to understand that it is not ethical to do any of the above listed scenarios.

to the OP, I apologize for hijacking your thread. I have not purchased these instructions, though I am about to go find out which they are, it sounds interesting. I am turning into an instructions junkie
Sponsored Links