150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:16

Default A modified version of the Clip Lining Assistant

If you haven't seen my other post about my dad being the bomb diggity then here's this post. He made this for me today and since a lot of ladies have been asking if they can get one, I called him and he said he would make some more. It'll look something like this but a tad bit different since I'm having him make it in 6 inch length to help with shipping costs.
Anyways, for a limited time it'll be $12 plus shipping and paypal fees. Once I feel he's had enough in making them, then I'll have a limited quantity on my website for a different price. So I'm offering a bit of a discount for you HG ladies!
Post your email and zip code if you'd like one. I want to give him an approximate demand count.
BTW - Just wanted to add that I spoke with Ceamama if she was ok with this and she was very sweet! Don't like stepping on toes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2408.JPG (74.9 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2409.JPG (71.1 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2410.JPG (67.8 KB, 276 views)

Last edited by karina721; 06-08-2010 at 11:54.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 11:18

Default Re: A modified version of the Clip Lining Assistant

I sent you a pm but zip is 40245
Old 06-08-2010, 11:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPLKaryn View Post
I sent you a pm but zip is 40245
I am bowing to the template god! I'm sort of honored that you want it. Got you on the list. I'm dying to get your new twisted template but haven't yet. I have the other ones. Soon though......

Last edited by karina721; 06-08-2010 at 11:44.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:49

please put me down for one

[email protected]

zip is 98118

THANK YOU
Old 06-09-2010, 08:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooGClips View Post
please put me down for one

[email protected]

zip is 98118

THANK YOU
Gotcha marked down. You will not see an invoice from me until I get the stuff in hand. And knowing my dad, I bet he'll have them done tonight!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:32

I am interested in 1 as well if shipping isn't too much. My zip is 30125. Can you tell me how much shipping for 1 of these would be? Also, when he cuts it down to 6", how many clip slots will that have?

Thanks!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:40

does it hold the single prong clips too? i really only use those?? if so Ill want one.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaTBC View Post
I am interested in 1 as well if shipping isn't too much. My zip is 30125. Can you tell me how much shipping for 1 of these would be? Also, when he cuts it down to 6", how many clip slots will that have?

Thanks!
I will know for sure when he makes the next one but the one I have now holds 8 (it's about 10inches long) but he's making the spacing (taller parts) in between a bit smaller (so more slots can fit) so I think the 6" will have about 6-8 slots.
Not sure on the shipping yet but that's why I'm having him make it 6" because it's not heavy since it's made out of nylon (it's like cutting board material) and I can probably fit it in a bubble mailer. I will know for sure everything when he makes the next version. I will keep you updated as I know. If you're still interested, I'll need an email address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliaschmoolia View Post
does it hold the single prong clips too? i really only use those?? if so Ill want one.
Yes, it will work with single prong since the width of the slot is a hair bigger than 3/8 so if you're using 3/8 ribbon to cover your alligator clip it will work with single or double prong clips. If you're interested, I'll need an email since it's for a very limited time at this price.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:49

Hey, I put it in the other thread, but just to be sure it's not missed, please put me down for 1. supplies at the bow company dot com and zip 30125. Thank you!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaTBC View Post
Hey, I put it in the other thread, but just to be sure it's not missed, please put me down for 1. supplies at the bow company dot com and zip 30125. Thank you!
You're safe, gotcha marked down from the other thread!