150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:45

Default Re: Don't be jealous cuz my dad's the BOMB DIGGITY!

Awesome little gadget! Thank you! Highly recommended!

Although I haven't tried every slot yet. I'll test them out tomorrow.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPLKaryn View Post
Awesome little gadget! Thank you! Highly recommended!

Although I haven't tried every slot yet. I'll test them out tomorrow.
Glad you like it. Let me know if you have any issues with the slots. My dad just informed me that he ordered more material and has made a few more. I haven't gotten them yet but he has them ready. After this weekend, since I have my first show of the year, I will post them on my website.

Here are the pictures I promised to show how to use it....let me know if you need further explanation!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2534.jpg (35.2 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2538.jpg (32.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2540.jpg (33.1 KB, 107 views)
Old 06-18-2010, 01:41

Let me know when you guys get some more and the price. I am just now seeing this thread,and I am very interested in getting one.

Zipcode will be 35062
Old 06-21-2010, 09:25

Just wanted you to know that while the baby napped on Father's Day (0f all days) my hubby lined clips for me while I made bows! This is the best gadget I have bought so far! (And I didn't even have to throw away the ones he did!) A MIRACLE!!! I love this product!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:39

im glad my little idea is helping everyone, and that i shared it for free lol...love the way your dad did these i may have to order one later if hes still selling them! if anyone wants to know how to work it you can lead them to my original post where i explain it...its used the same way concept just made out of different materials. just type in clip liner helper in the search part and itll pop up
Old 06-25-2010, 10:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3girlsbowtique View Post
Just wanted you to know that while the baby napped on Father's Day (0f all days) my hubby lined clips for me while I made bows! This is the best gadget I have bought so far! (And I didn't even have to throw away the ones he did!) A MIRACLE!!! I love this product!
Wow, never thought of having my husband help. Good idea! Glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbi0120 View Post
im glad my little idea is helping everyone, and that i shared it for free lol...love the way your dad did these i may have to order one later if hes still selling them! if anyone wants to know how to work it you can lead them to my original post where i explain it...its used the same way concept just made out of different materials. just type in clip liner helper in the search part and itll pop up
Yes thank you! Smart minded woman! I just wanted my Tata to make me something I can use (never had intentions of selling) but once he blew me away with his version of the assistant I couldn't NOT pass it to my girls on here.

Ladies, I just posted the clip liner on my website. I didn't have a chance to take any pictures yet but if you've seen the pictures on here and are still interested I have a few listed on my website for now. Don't remember exactly how many my Tata brought home so I know I have 5 for sure, but I'll check when I get home and update my inventory quantity. Here's the link:
http://www.madebykarina.com/item_105...-Assistant.htm
Old 07-09-2010, 09:16

Just a quick post to the ladies that purchased the clip liner assistant, can I ask you guys if you could go on my website and leave feedback/comment about it so that I have a customer feedback on that product. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks. Hope it's helping everyone line clips faster!
Old 07-10-2010, 10:28

Marking. I didn't catch the HG price, but I'm more than willing to buy this at your new price. Bless your fathers heart for doing this.

Anyone else I can think of that this may be useful to, I'll let them know.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:27

Please let me know where to buy this!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuharris View Post
Please let me know where to buy this!
http://www.madebykarina.com/item_105...-Assistant.htm