http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:41

Default Re: Don't be jealous cuz my dad's the BOMB DIGGITY!

I'd tottally be interested in one of these!
Sponsored Links

Old 06-09-2010, 08:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteell View Post
ok, i am game, i have to see this..haha plus I want your mama to have a great birthday.. my daughter is a june baby also...

[email protected]
Gotcha marked down for one. I'm not going to invoice until he brings the finish product home. And knowing my dad, that'll be tonight! I'm not lying when I said he was the bomb diggity! Everyone should get a Tata like mine!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:11

Can your Tata adopt me? My father is a pos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karina721 View Post
Gotcha marked down for one. I'm not going to invoice until he brings the finish product home. And knowing my dad, that'll be tonight! I'm not lying when I said he was the bomb diggity! Everyone should get a Tata like mine!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
Can your Tata adopt me? My father is a pos.
That kind of stuff makes me sad because everyone should have a Tata like mine. Both of my parents are wonderful parents, they would give their right arm for me. When I lost a baby at 23 weeks gestation, I thought it was my parents going through it because they seemed to take it harder than me sometimes because they hurt seeing me hurt. I'm sure my P's would adopt you because I'm an only child! Everyone always would ask, why are you an only child? I would always sarcastically answer, "Why would they need another one? They stopped having kids when they made perfection!" haha I always wanted a sister.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:41

They stopped at perfection! Love it!
There are 4 of us and I'm the oldest. My dad was around, but not a good person. He played the part of worlds greatest dad and he had EVERYONE fooled, but what was going on behind closed doors..... He and my mom are divorced now but that didn't happen until I was well out of their house. I have a great stepdad who I can call and he'd do anything for any of us or our kids, but it's not the same.
Anyway, I'm happy that you and your daddy have a great relationship! AND I hope he can take your mom somewhere super special for her birthday!

Quote:
That kind of stuff makes me sad because everyone should have a Tata like mine. Both of my parents are wonderful parents, they would give their right arm for me. When I lost a baby at 23 weeks gestation, I thought it was my parents going through it because they seemed to take it harder than me sometimes because they hurt seeing me hurt. I'm sure my P's would adopt you because I'm an only child! Everyone always would ask, why are you an only child? I would always sarcastically answer, "Why would they need another one? They stopped having kids when they made perfection!" haha I always wanted a sister.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
They stopped at perfection! Love it!
There are 4 of us and I'm the oldest. My dad was around, but not a good person. He played the part of worlds greatest dad and he had EVERYONE fooled, but what was going on behind closed doors..... He and my mom are divorced now but that didn't happen until I was well out of their house. I have a great stepdad who I can call and he'd do anything for any of us or our kids, but it's not the same.
Anyway, I'm happy that you and your daddy have a great relationship! AND I hope he can take your mom somewhere super special for her birthday!
My Tata will take her where ever I make reservations for him. He's like that, he waits for me to do it and then asks "what did you get for Mama FROM me?" He says that the duty of a child is to remember to buy gifts FROM him for Mama. Let's just say....she gets really nice gifts! For their 25th wedding anniversary, I made him upgrade my Mama's diamond! When they came to this country they didn't have money for an engagement ring so she had a chip of a diamond. I told him a daughter shouldn't have a bigger ring than the Mama. Let's just say her new one is FAB-U-LOUS!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:07

Quote:
My Tata will take her where ever I make reservations for him. He's like that, he waits for me to do it and then asks "what did you get for Mama FROM me?" He says that the duty of a child is to remember to buy gifts FROM him for Mama. Let's just say....she gets really nice gifts! For their 25th wedding anniversary, I made him upgrade my Mama's diamond! When they came to this country they didn't have money for an engagement ring so she had a chip of a diamond. I told him a daughter shouldn't have a bigger ring than the Mama. Let's just say her new one is FAB-U-LOUS!
Your a wonderful daughter.
Your Tata sounds like my daddy. They can make anything. My parents are also immigrants from Europe and boy do they come up with some pretty genious things. Gotta love them.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kricket View Post
Your a wonderful daughter.
Your Tata sounds like my daddy. They can make anything. My parents are also immigrants from Europe and boy do they come up with some pretty genious things. Gotta love them.
I can go on and on about this topic. I joke about stuff like Dumb Polack and make fun of it but if you think about it, who leaves their country, goes to another country, doesn't speak the language, teaches themselves the language, establishes a good life for themselves and doesn't rely on anyone's support? Does that sound like a dumb Polack? OK, stepping off of my soapbox!
I wish I had 1/8 of my Tata's brain! I'd be a genius!
Thanks for the wonderful daughter comment. I try to be because they deserve it. They help me out in any way they can and I truly appreciate it!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:35

Quote:
I can go on and on about this topic. I joke about stuff like Dumb Polack and make fun of it but if you think about it, who leaves their country, goes to another country, doesn't speak the language, teaches themselves the language, establishes a good life for themselves and doesn't rely on anyone's support? Does that sound like a dumb Polack? OK, stepping off of my soapbox!
I wish I had 1/8 of my Tata's brain! I'd be a genius!
Thanks for the wonderful daughter comment. I try to be because they deserve it. They help me out in any way they can and I truly appreciate it!
I totally understand everything you just said. My parents and grandparents come into a new country in the 1960's with nothing but the clothes literally on their backs work for hardly no money, they don't speak a word of english but manage to make enough money to bring the whole family together. I am VERY proud of what my parents and family did. They never relied on anyone for support and did it themselves. They are proud citizens and I'm ashamed to say it but know more about Canada then I do. I take advantage because I was born here. My parents cherish their citizenship. It really bothers me when people make fun of Polish or Italien or any other nationalities because the USA and Canada are a stewing pot full of ethnic people and that's why our countries are great. Okay I can go on but I won't.
P.S. My aunt is Polish and now I want some perogies. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:48

I absolutely want one. I posted my zip before, but will put it here again to make it easier. Zip 30125 and paypal is supplies at the bow company dot com .

Thank you!
Sponsored Links