New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:03

Default Re: Completely Re-vamping my bottlecap/tile/tag templates & intructions!

Marking. Just got it.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 07-04-2010, 09:29

Default Re: Completely Re-vamping my bottlecap/tile/tag templates & intructions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperlingd View Post
I'm not sure how to make it easier but there has to be something. I never got the hang of it so I've not used it. I always get frustrated when the images come out way to big and I can't seem to fix it. Maybe more details or a faqs section with problem solving tips.
I agree. I got so frustrated that I just stopped. BUT I am going to try again once I get my other "projects" out of the way.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:37

did i miss something? do i have the new or the old template? thanks
Old 07-06-2010, 11:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarasMommy View Post
did i miss something? do i have the new or the old template? thanks
you have the old one...I have the templates made up but I haven't had time to re-write the complete instructions yet...I do have short-form instructions made up for GIMP but not for Photoshop yet...I was waiting to re-send out the completed version to everyone...I've not been able to stay up past 10 lately so its been hard to get things done once my daughter is in bed...
If you want the newer version of the GIMP template and tutorial, e-mail me with "New GIMP template Request" in the title and I will send it off...
-Amanda
Old 07-06-2010, 05:00

Amanda in this reavamp have you thought of teaching us to put a circle or even better like a cigar band over the background to make alphabet sets....I don`t want to use anyone`s pic here but if I am not explaining it I can pm you a link to the pic.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:13

Where do I get the new or old template from?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat font View Post
Amanda in this reavamp have you thought of teaching us to put a circle or even better like a cigar band over the background to make alphabet sets....I don`t want to use anyone`s pic here but if I am not explaining it I can pm you a link to the pic.

Yes I have you mean the outer ring right?
-Amanda
Old 07-07-2010, 09:24

Amanda tried to pm but full
Did you send out the updated version yet?
Thanks!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:13

Have you started the yahoo group yet? Or re-done the instructions for the GIMP version (which is the one that I purchased)? When will you have the new template for gimp done? I'm excited, can you tell lol. I think I pretty much have figured out how to do it, for the most part. But anything that can simplify the process would be great!!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:41

If you already have the new GIMP template/instructions, can you pm me your email addy so I can send a request for it? I have the old version THanks!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg