5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:27

Default attention: Question 4 boutique owners and HAIRBOW MAKER

HELLO everyone,
I have a couple questions for anyone willing to help.
I am looking for the best way to make hair bows. Iwant to make them to accompaning my outfit designs. Im want to make the type you use for headband, some clippies, the ones you attach to baby bloomer. I also would like to start partiipating in group buy to stack on need inventory. If there is anyone kind enough to let me know what type of things i will need to get started. I love leapard and cheetah prints to accompany my outfits. I have attached some of the styles I like. All advice is appreciated. Even directing me to tutorials is fine, I dont mind paying but I dont know which ones really are for what im looking for.
As you probably are well aware I am new to bow making and to this thread. I actually havent ever made one.
**** If you help me,. ill help you. Im have a commercial embrodiery and screenprinting business. I can answer questions that you may have. If info is valuable enough or if you have supplies to trade, I can even do your embrodiery for you. I also do rhinestone templates and ready made transfers.We can work something out.
Im also looking for the rhinestone buckle to put on diaper wipe cases, and wholesale childrens flip flops. I dont need a whole case though, maybe up to an half of case.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg il_430xN_125419627.jpg (21.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 29651_424794080714_203241665714_5924245_1087779_n.jpg (33.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg barbie girl.jpg (27.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg diva.jpg (33.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ifb_fullxfull_5763760.jpg (24.8 KB, 25 views)
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-27-2010, 12:33

Default Re: attention: Question 4 boutique owners and HAIRBOW MAKER

more photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg il_430xN_80391857.jpg (36.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg snuggles of love.jpg (32.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg il_430xN_145691156.jpg (37.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg zebral.jpg (20.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg zebra 2.jpg (23.1 KB, 10 views)
Old 05-27-2010, 12:36

I also am looking for the big flowers zebra in pink and blue. I want to know how to do the orchid. ****** to all designers, if i used any of your pictures, i am not taking credit for your design. Just posted it as an example of the the of stuff I want to make. Thank you so much for your understanding****
Old 05-27-2010, 01:42

Hi, welcome to the forum, just want to let you know that you can't upload pics that are not yours unless you got permission from the person who owns the pics. Just give the links . It's the forum's rule.

For GB, you can check the GB sections, and use the search button to look for everything you're looking for(tutorial, tips, etc), they really are helpful. There are lotsa amazing ladies here that will help you if you need answer, but they really want you to do the search button first for sure.

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:31

Welcome!! I would suggest using the free tutorials on this forum to begin with! They are great and there is a ton of them! They will show you how to do all the basic bows and there are also links to take you to different free tutorials on the web. It may take some digging but they are here! HTH!

Jessica
Old 05-27-2010, 02:38

If you don't need a lot of flip flops, Hobby Lobby is a great place to start. They go 1/2 price about once a month.