ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:31

Default Cutting Felt...will this work??

Does anyone know anything about this machine? I want to cut some felt, but don't have a ton of money to invest just yet. Does anyone know if this machine will cut?

Sizzix® Pink SideKick Machine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sizzix.jpg (33.2 KB, 11 views)
Sponsored Links

Old 05-10-2010, 10:04

Default Re: Cutting Felt...will this work??

I should think it would as long as you get the right dies and use the cutting plates.

Joanne
Old 05-10-2010, 11:27

I think that one is a little small to accept the larger dies (bigz and originals) that cut felt. There is a sizzix machine that can be used with an adaptor (that might be it?), but if you def. want to cut felt you'll need either the big kick or the big shot machines. Check sizzix.com - they have a ton of sales (Tues is their weekly one) and if you sign up for their emails, you'll get early notice of 50% off sales on diff. products. They also have an online outlet store.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:30

I got the cuttlebug instead of that model that you have pictured.. I love it but I have to place something (like a thin piece of cardboard under the felt).
Old 05-11-2010, 01:23

I've got the sizzix BIGKICK and it cuts perfectly (as long as you use the "originals" dies)
Old 05-11-2010, 09:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabloswhim View Post
I've got the sizzix BIGKICK and it cuts perfectly (as long as you use the "originals" dies)
Does it not work on smaller dies or on the bigz dies? I am also looking for a sizzix machine and wondering what one I should get. I was looking at the Bigkick.

You can also get sizzix machines on ebay. Check out the sizzix site to see how much they run (and check michael's or HL to see if they have them and you could use a coupon!!!) so you know how high to go on price.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahomommyof4 View Post
Does it not work on smaller dies or on the bigz dies? I am also looking for a sizzix machine and wondering what one I should get. I was looking at the Bigkick.

You can also get sizzix machines on ebay. Check out the sizzix site to see how much they run (and check michael's or HL to see if they have them and you could use a coupon!!!) so you know how high to go on price.
It'll work with all of them (it comes with the adapter plate thingie) but only the originalz and bigz dies are actually thick enough to cut through felt.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahomommyof4 View Post

Does the coupon work for the machines? I know they have a exclusion for most of the die cut machines.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg