New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:28

Default Re: Zibbet

Thank you guys for using my link!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 06:13

I have a Zibbet ?... I saw another thread here about Zibbet so I signed up for an account. I found the site really really slow and sort of hard to figure out. I wasn't on it even 5 minutes and I got a horrid trojan virus that fried my computer. A few hundred $ later and many hours on the phone with tech support for our computerand I am very afraid to even open the site again. I know it came from Zibbet too- it was very obvious. I worry about new sites and this type of thing happening again. This happened about 2 weeks ago, so it was fairly recent.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I would love to try it- might as well!- but am seriously scared to even login the site again. I am wondering how common this is- the virus issue.

THANKS!

Courtney
Old 05-17-2010, 09:14

Here are my links:

http://www.zibbet.com/LoveBugBabyBoutique/sell

http://www.zibbet.com/LoveBugBabyBoutique

The most annoying thing I have found is that when someone makes a purchase their shipping info is not sent to paypal, so you have to enter all their shipping info in to print a label.

And only allowing 4 images per listing is a little annoying.

Other than that I really like the site.

I am pretty sure I get an email notification when I get messages as well as sales.

Krista
Old 05-19-2010, 03:28

That's scary to hear . I opened mine about two weeks ago too. Nothing happened to my computer. what's your shop name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperDolls View Post
I have a Zibbet ?... I saw another thread here about Zibbet so I signed up for an account. I found the site really really slow and sort of hard to figure ..........

Old 05-19-2010, 07:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilki View Post
That's scary to hear . I opened mine about two weeks ago too. Nothing happened to my computer. what's your shop name?
My shop name is Fabric Blooms but there is nothing in it... I barely got past registration before it freaked out on me and my computer was attacked. I am very afraid to go back.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperDolls View Post
My shop name is Fabric Blooms but there is nothing in it... I barely got past registration before it freaked out on me and my computer was attacked. I am very afraid to go back.
I wonder if it was a different website that attacked your computer. because my other computer got a virus and ads started to pop up while I was using hip girl and another coupon website(hip2save.com). I've been using those websites for a long time and I don't think they were the reason my computer got attacked. Zibbet seems pretty legit to me. however I'm going to look around to see if this has happened to anyone else. I don't want my third computer to get attacked by a virus

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg