http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:58

Default What's the deal with all these new tutorials?

Did I miss something? I'm having a difficult time understanding why people are coming up with all these "new" tutorials that are already posted free on the internet or somewhere on this forum. I'm starting to think if I make a tut on how to make a no sew tutu, someone might actually buy it.....
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 04-26-2010, 10:07

Default Re: What's the deal with all these new tutorials?

Im sure most dont realize they are already there and just want to help and make some $ in the process because everyone is going crazy trying to make these tutus. Who knows? But I think you should write a tut and sell the heck out of it! If you need someone to half the money with, Im here... Just a suggestion...
Old 04-26-2010, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie2531 View Post
Im sure most dont realize they are already there and just want to help and make some $ in the process because everyone is going crazy trying to make these tutus. Who knows? But I think you should write a tut and sell the heck out of it! If you need someone to half the money with, Im here... Just a suggestion...
Old 04-26-2010, 10:17

Quote:
I've been wanting to post a big announcement that says
YOU CAN GET THAT HERE FOR FREE
....JUST USE THE SEARCH FEATURE....

But at the same time, I'm not trying to hurt someone's business. I know they are only trying to make money, but dang....I thought we were on here to help each other....
Old 04-26-2010, 10:23

I have found some of the FREE stuff is some times limited and ones you pay for the people have put so much time and thought to it I always get what they are talking about. I always look for free first and if I still don't get it. I pay for it.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannahsmom View Post
I have found some of the FREE stuff is some times limited and ones you pay for the people have put so much time and thought to it I always get what they are talking about. I always look for free first and if I still don't get it. I pay for it.
I'm glad someone get good use out of them. I don't mind when I pay under 5 bucks for a tut, but when I pay over that and it's the exact same information that you could have gotten for free with a couple of extra pictures teaching me how to line a clip and how to how to tie a knot....well, I wish I would have saved my money....
Old 04-26-2010, 10:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
I've been wanting to post a big announcement that says
YOU CAN GET THAT HERE FOR FREE
....JUST USE THE SEARCH FEATURE....

But at the same time, I'm not trying to hurt someone's business. I know they are only trying to make money, but dang....I thought we were on here to help each other....
I can count on one hand, the people that are here to help. The others Im not sure what they are here for... IMO. I bet if this forum had no group buys or destashes, it would not exist. I only see a small # helping and giving advise... JMO
Old 04-26-2010, 10:55

You girls are so funny.

I think something is in the water around here
Old 04-26-2010, 10:59

Quote:
I can count on one hand, the people that are here to help. The others Im not sure what they are here for... IMO. I bet if this forum had no group buys or destashes, it would not exist. I only see a small # helping and giving advise... JMO

Hmmm...that's a thought...When I first joined it seemed that this was more of a helping site. Now, it is more about destashes and group buys....I can admit, I am guilty of this, too. Sometimes, I only come on here to see what deals I can get. I wish there was a limit to the group buys and destashes (or you had to have special permission) because I think people would be more willing to help each other again instead of just trying to make a buck.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:05

JMO, but I have gotten lots of help on this board. I am new to bowmaking, but I plan to give advice when I am able, and I do try to point people to those who can and have helped me. Yes, the GBs and destashes are nice, but I have met lots of women on here who are here to help.

JMO, which doesn't usually mean a whole lot!!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg