http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:55

Default Re: What's the deal with all these new tutorials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
Do you think it's safe to take biz advice from this guy??
OMG I love it!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 04-27-2010, 11:57

Quote:
I should've listened to my agent and charged for the zipper tut... then I could afford to buy the magic tutu tut.

Thats hilarious! Your going to have every woman on here doing internet searches for Hairbow business agents. It will be yahoo top searches before the day is out. You gave out your secret now everyone else will steal this idea!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:58

Just so you know.. those boots were the best $35 I've ever spent!! Who says he can't wear them all summer?? Jens won't leave home without them.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:01

Quote:
Do you think it's safe to take biz advice from this guy??
of course!! He's always adorable!

www.sassyfrog.etsy.com
Old 04-27-2010, 12:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Hmmm...that's a thought...When I first joined it seemed that this was more of a helping site. Now, it is more about destashes and group buys....I can admit, I am guilty of this, too. Sometimes, I only come on here to see what deals I can get. I wish there was a limit to the group buys and destashes (or you had to have special permission) because I think people would be more willing to help each other again instead of just trying to make a buck.
See I think there's a lot of helping going on here!! People post bows & ask how to fix or people ask about certain supplies & how to use them or where to get them. I've gotten lots of help with embroidery stuff & given advice when I could. I've had people help me with embroidery digitizing & send design files - for free. And I've sent files to people also. And we post pics & get great "hey that's so cute - good job!!" feedback.

I love this site for the help AND for the amazing GBs & deals.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:11

Nothing compared to the amount of help that was going on when I first joined. And take a look at some of the "Hey, look at my bow" post, and there will be 100's of views but only a handful of "hey, I like that" or "If I were you, I might change that"... But then look at the crybaby post or the stalker complaint post and its outrageous at the responses! Its funny.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:14

Crap Rachie.. you had to go there.. Now I'm feeling guitly and I'm going to have to spend the afternoon looking at everyone bows and saying nice job. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie2531 View Post
Nothing compared to the amount of help that was going on when I first joined. And take a look at some of the "Hey, look at my bow" post, and there will be 100's of views but only a handful of "hey, I like that" or "If I were you, I might change that"... But then look at the crybaby post or the stalker complaint post and its outrageous at the responses! Its funny.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:35

Quote:
Crap Rachie.. you had to go there.. Now I'm feeling guitly and I'm going to have to spend the afternoon looking at everyone bows and saying nice job. .
I know! I thought about that! There will be an influx of positive post just to prove me wrong!!! But, oh well, whatever makes it happen...
Old 04-27-2010, 03:58

I agree that it used to be more helpful. I try to put in my two cents when people ask for help for the most part. When a question comes up that the person obviously hasn't searched, then I don't answer but no means snarl at them. I feel like I have been here for a while and when I seem to have a question, no one answers.

I get so tired of the sob stories everyone puts up but a week later after they could barely afford to live, they are doing 10 group buys. It baffles me. I understand everyone has problems, but when you have the same type of problems month after month, it leads me to be suspicious!!
Sponsored Links