Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:31

Default Re: What's the deal with all these new tutorials?

LOL... I was thinking the same! I haven't had a time to play with the "magic tutu" yet, and until I at least try to figure it out on my own I'm not buying the tut... SO do you have a secret you can share??

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
So what are you ideas on how to make the new tutu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha3 View Post

b/c I LOVE the things that you ladies make on here and it sure makes life easier when you CAN'T MAKE A BOW TO SAVE YOUR ASS -

Just my 10 cents - LOL
Can't make a bow to save your ass!! I haven't made an actual "bow" in a long time!! I've been to busy w/ fabric flowers, zippers and flip flops... I need to get busy on the bows!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 08:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeeshawebb View Post
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Yeah April! Spill it!!!! LMAO!

I know! Thats what Im wating for!!! Hi, Tyeesha! I hope your having a good day today.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:44

I am new to the forum, with that said

I LOVE the destashes and group buys. I have spent so much money, but I probably would have spent a hell of a lot more on retail.

I did a group buy and didn't make anything on it and my intention where to not make anything but to allow Hipgirl members to get fabric at a good price.

I love this forum, it's fun and very helpful. As for the tutorials, well if someone is willing to pay for then sell it. Thats why the free market is so great.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
I'm not sure how you could count on one hand how many good people are on here since you don't really know everyone. Maybe I haven't been on here long enough to find out?! And I'm not starting drama, I'm just saying, i am probably not one of the ones you were counting because you don't really know me. Hopefully this continues to be a good thing for me. And when I have good info I am willing to share it. JMO

I dont remember if I said "good people" and if I did, let me rephrase that to people that actually contribute something useful to the forum. And, yes, I can still count those people on 1 hand. And no, I dont know you. This forum is a very good thing for me and I dont view it as a bad thing or a loss. The very few I have met as friends, I speak to several times a week or everyday and they are where I get my answers and help, mostly by messenger. I try not to post questions or ask for almost anything on this forum because I see too many newbies get answers like, "use the search bar", or then a whole thread pops up completely devoted to how annoying newbies are that ask questions and how they want to steal all the secrets. ?!?! And when I first joined this forum, I could hit new post and people were sharing and discussing how to make certain things and giving useful information but now you hit new post and almost all you see are buys, complaints about other members, and LOTS of complaints about copycats and bowstalkers (whatever that is), and Im sorry it just gets tiring.

And Im sorry if you think I was trying to say the forum was a negative thing. Thats not the case. I just have very little tolerance for certain things that go on here. Its good if you dont see it but I notice it and so do lots of other members. That and the fact that half of our town got blown away by a tornado this week does not help my mood. Im exhausted from all the clean-up we have been trying to do so my excitement is low and probably shows through in my typing and cheering up the people of this forum or ki$$ing their hiney is not on my to-do list this week or ever.

Last edited by rachie2531; 04-27-2010 at 08:55.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:05

I honestly dont think Rachie was being mean in her saying that she can count those people on 1 hand. There are thousands of members on this board, and what started as a fun place to learn new things, has turned into group buys and drama. We all love the group buys, and respect the hosts, when it is credible people hosting these buys, but the drama needs to stay away. Many of these girls are helpful, but many are not here to help or contribute. Yes, with this board being so big, we dont all know each other, but we still know what girls are helpful, friendly, and genuinely here for the right reasons.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:05

I am so glad someone brought this up!!!!!!!! I also noticed this too. When I first joined this was a helping/learning site and now its mostly just a place to buy/sell stuff. I left for a while and came back and its just so different. It makes me kinda sad. If someone asks a question and they are new I try to help them the best I can and kindly tell them they can find everything they need by using the search button. Then you have the ones that are tired of hearing the questions being asked a million times and smack their hands for asking. Its just really sad.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeeshawebb View Post
I honestly dont think Rachie was being mean in her saying that she can count those people on 1 hand. There are thousands of members on this board, and what started as a fun place to learn new things, has turned into group buys and drama. We all love the group buys, and respect the hosts, when it is credible people hosting these buys, but the drama needs to stay away. Many of these girls are helpful, but many are not here to help or contribute. Yes, with this board being so big, we dont all know each other, but we still know what girls are helpful, friendly, and genuinely here for the right reasons.
Thanks Tyeesha! I needed the positivity today! I definitely wasnt trying to be mean. I may be brutally honest but Ive never been intentionally mean. Maybe provoked but never intentionally.. LOL!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakenramey View Post
I am so glad someone brought this up!!!!!!!! I also noticed this too. When I first joined this was a helping/learning site and now its mostly just a place to buy/sell stuff. I left for a while and came back and its just so different. It makes me kinda sad. If someone asks a question and they are new I try to help them the best I can and kindly tell them they can find everything they need by using the search button. Then you have the ones that are tired of hearing the questions being asked a million times and smack their hands for asking. Its just really sad.
EXACTLY!!! Thanks so much for saying this better than I did. There is a HUGE diffrence in kindly reminding and outright rudeness.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie2531 View Post
EXACTLY!!! Thanks so much for saying this better than I did. There is a HUGE diffrence in kindly reminding and outright rudeness.
Your welcome!! I totally agree with you and Tyeesha!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie2531 View Post
Thanks Tyeesha! I needed the positivity today! I definitely wasnt trying to be mean. I may be brutally honest but Ive never been intentionally mean. Maybe provoked but never intentionally.. LOL!

Oh come on now Rachie!! We're bullies!!! May as well let everyone know right?? We're like MEAN GIRLS!!! Lmao!!!!

Honesty is best, but ya know the truth hurts!! LOL!
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies