http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:49

Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

I figured it out on my own and didn't waste ANY material! Oh and I shared with my friends because I don't think charging money for somebody else's idea is very nice. Cuz when it happens to one of you ladies, you'll be crying like a little 3 year old. I can see why the lady who took the time and effort to design this tutu is pissed off. I can look at pictures and figure things out.

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2010, 11:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy74 View Post
I figured it out on my own and didn't waste ANY material! Oh and I shared with my friends because I don't think charging money for somebody else's idea is very nice. Cuz when it happens to one of you ladies, you'll be crying like a little 3 year old. I can see why the lady who took the time and effort to design this tutu is pissed off. I can look at pictures and figure things out.
You are awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!

Old 04-27-2010, 12:01

Quote:

This post ROCKS!!! Especially the "crying like a little 3 year old part". I dont know you but I think we could be twins... JK! LOL!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie2531 View Post
This post ROCKS!!! Especially the "crying like a little 3 year old part". I dont know you but I think we could be twins... JK! LOL!
I have twins, does that count for something? hahahahah

I'm just speaking my mind. I have witnessed people on here (over the many years i've been here, longer then my info says because i cancelled my account a couple years ago) freak out because someone "stole" their idea and made a tutorial or are selling more on etsy then they are. Then I also witnessed people acting like vultures to get something for free that someone else worked their butt off designing.

As I said, I can look at pictures and figure things out. Maybe other people can't. I have paid for tutorials before just to take the easy way out and have been extremely disappointed that I was pretty much doing that or thought of that and wasted my money on tutorials.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
You are awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!

Old 04-27-2010, 12:32

Quote:
I have twins, does that count for something? hahahahah

I'm just speaking my mind. I have witnessed people on here (over the many years i've been here, longer then my info says because i cancelled my account a couple years ago) freak out because someone "stole" their idea and made a tutorial or are selling more on etsy then they are. Then I also witnessed people acting like vultures to get something for free that someone else worked their butt off designing.

As I said, I can look at pictures and figure things out. Maybe other people can't. I have paid for tutorials before just to take the easy way out and have been extremely disappointed that I was pretty much doing that or thought of that and wasted my money on tutorials.
And your right! I went through a tutorial phase and bought every tut under the sun!!! And I dont remember getting 1 that I didnt feel like that about. Except the few from nobownogo that I got. Love those! And the other forums Im part of share so much instruction for free so I dont buy anything unless Im just absolutely feeling lazy. But, I do like finding a good tutorial! But Im not sure its everyones "talent" to write a tutorial.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:37

Quote:
You are a better crafter than I am then...perhaps this comes with experience (which I have very little of).

To each their own... I like to have tutorials for reference, and can't fault someone for trying to make some cash.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45
-Michelle-

What new tutu tutorial are you all talking about on this thread? I'm so lost
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45

The same one I told you about in the other thread. The tutu mafia one.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:48
-Michelle-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealove4 View Post
The same one I told you about in the other thread. The tutu mafia one.
LOL!! Thanks!!

Just out of curiosity again, who was selling the tutorial? I found out about the blog when I did some searching, but didn't find anything about a sold tut.
Sponsored Links