http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:49
Judy74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 829
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

I figured it out on my own and didn't waste ANY material! Oh and I shared with my friends because I don't think charging money for somebody else's idea is very nice. Cuz when it happens to one of you ladies, you'll be crying like a little 3 year old. I can see why the lady who took the time and effort to design this tutu is pissed off. I can look at pictures and figure things out.
__________________
Custom Printed Ribbon and more

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #32 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mobile, Al
Posts: 1,572
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy74 View Post
I figured it out on my own and didn't waste ANY material! Oh and I shared with my friends because I don't think charging money for somebody else's idea is very nice. Cuz when it happens to one of you ladies, you'll be crying like a little 3 year old. I can see why the lady who took the time and effort to design this tutu is pissed off. I can look at pictures and figure things out.
You are awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!
__________________
Brittany

Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:01
rachie2531's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 758
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy74 View Post
I figured it out on my own and didn't waste ANY material! Oh and I shared with my friends because I don't think charging money for somebody else's idea is very nice. Cuz when it happens to one of you ladies, you'll be crying like a little 3 year old. I can see why the lady who took the time and effort to design this tutu is pissed off. I can look at pictures and figure things out.

This post ROCKS!!! Especially the "crying like a little 3 year old part". I dont know you but I think we could be twins... JK! LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:05
Judy74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 829
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie2531 View Post
This post ROCKS!!! Especially the "crying like a little 3 year old part". I dont know you but I think we could be twins... JK! LOL!
I have twins, does that count for something? hahahahah

I'm just speaking my mind. I have witnessed people on here (over the many years i've been here, longer then my info says because i cancelled my account a couple years ago) freak out because someone "stole" their idea and made a tutorial or are selling more on etsy then they are. Then I also witnessed people acting like vultures to get something for free that someone else worked their butt off designing.

As I said, I can look at pictures and figure things out. Maybe other people can't. I have paid for tutorials before just to take the easy way out and have been extremely disappointed that I was pretty much doing that or thought of that and wasted my money on tutorials.
__________________
Custom Printed Ribbon and more

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:05
Judy74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 829
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
You are awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!
__________________
Custom Printed Ribbon and more

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:32
rachie2531's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 758
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy74 View Post
I have twins, does that count for something? hahahahah

I'm just speaking my mind. I have witnessed people on here (over the many years i've been here, longer then my info says because i cancelled my account a couple years ago) freak out because someone "stole" their idea and made a tutorial or are selling more on etsy then they are. Then I also witnessed people acting like vultures to get something for free that someone else worked their butt off designing.

As I said, I can look at pictures and figure things out. Maybe other people can't. I have paid for tutorials before just to take the easy way out and have been extremely disappointed that I was pretty much doing that or thought of that and wasted my money on tutorials.
And your right! I went through a tutorial phase and bought every tut under the sun!!! And I dont remember getting 1 that I didnt feel like that about. Except the few from nobownogo that I got. Love those! And the other forums Im part of share so much instruction for free so I dont buy anything unless Im just absolutely feeling lazy. But, I do like finding a good tutorial! But Im not sure its everyones "talent" to write a tutorial.
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tacoma, wa
Posts: 1,749
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy74 View Post
I figured it out on my own and didn't waste ANY material! Oh and I shared with my friends because I don't think charging money for somebody else's idea is very nice. Cuz when it happens to one of you ladies, you'll be crying like a little 3 year old. I can see why the lady who took the time and effort to design this tutu is pissed off. I can look at pictures and figure things out.
You are a better crafter than I am then...perhaps this comes with experience (which I have very little of).

To each their own... I like to have tutorials for reference, and can't fault someone for trying to make some cash.
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45
-Michelle-
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

What new tutu tutorial are you all talking about on this thread? I'm so lost
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45
tealove4's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ken-tuh-kay
Posts: 2,534
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

The same one I told you about in the other thread. The tutu mafia one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:48
-Michelle-
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealove4 View Post
The same one I told you about in the other thread. The tutu mafia one.
LOL!! Thanks!!

Just out of curiosity again, who was selling the tutorial? I found out about the blog when I did some searching, but didn't find anything about a sold tut.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger